Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Starbucks Pick of the Week digital download cards
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Starbucks Pick of the Week digital download cards
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
I am only missing a handful of cards other than the first years release.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had e-mailed Starbucks Customer Service last week and they confirmed that the printed cards were discontinued.

Posts: 10 | Location: Philadelphia | Registered: December 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
it appears that the Xtreme WaterParks - Building the World's Tallest [TV Episode] card issued on 7-28-2015 is the last card! Frown

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep, that's the last one I saw, too. I barely lucked out finding one, because I only saw the Xtreme WaterParks card in one Starbucks in my city. No other store carried it.

Posts: 10 | Location: Philadelphia | Registered: December 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
I was wondering what was going on with the SB cards. I for one am mighty happy this promotion is over!! It sucks that we just moved and all my cards are in storage.

Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post