Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Youngblood Wizard Capital City card
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Youngblood Wizard Capital City card
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Just sold for $81 on ebay. I've seen the Heroes World variant before, but not this one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...e=ADME:B:BCA:US:3160

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
I had it in my watchlist. I've had one for years but was going to pick up another if it stayed at 10 or so. It is the hardest one to find, but that's way to much, 20 max.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Last night, one of these sold for $37.59 with 6 bids (can't remember the last time I saw one for sale) after starting at $7.95. It was around $12 in the last few minutes and then there was a shootout in the last few seconds.

Jess

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Another one of these sold for just $18.99 on June 28 with just one bid made. Here's a scan of one that sold last year:

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post