Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    BATTLESTAR GALACTICA seas 4 promo question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA seas 4 promo question
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted
Dancegday all, just thumbing thru my spare promos and noticed a different image on the same numbered card, Battlestar Galactica season 4 P1, both dated spring 2009 on back, both numbered P1, backs are identical, but the front of 1 card has 6 characters standing at a desk, and the other card has 10 characters on the front, standing ,sitting etc. Anyone else notice this, does this make it a bit rare or special?? maybe todd or bill can fill in the blanks, I'm sure someone has an answer, cheers, cookie
quote:
please, a little respect, for I am costanza, lord of the idiots!

Posts: 711 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
actually, just on closer inspection, i do notice that the "odd" P1 promo i have, is the same image as the regular P2 promo ie. 6 characters standing at a desk, well, todd, if you're compyling a new PCE, this might need to be added, anyone else got ideas or suggestions??

Posts: 711 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
It's a printing error, a small percentage of the P2 promos for season 4 had P1 printed on them.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
MetalKool, thanks john, do we know about how many were done like this??

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure anymore, they was a percentage mention at the time, posted somewhere on card talk. maybe you can find it.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
10%.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
thanks john and wolfie, I knew someone would have an answer for me, so, its kinda rare and worth puting in the collection? of course, thats where it is now Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
this is nice to know because I think I have one of these cards. Thanks for the heads-up.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I seem to remember this topic several years back, I think I have one, but not sure without checking.

So many cards, so little money!

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post