Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    1996 Panini Star Wars Promotional Stickers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1996 Panini Star Wars Promotional Stickers
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Going through my Star wars promos I have found a forgotten pack of Panini 1996 Star Wars stickers with the front showing Chewbacca and Han the back is the Panini back but has printed on it Distributed by ALLIED DISTRIBUTORS 3/24 Leda Drive Burleigh Heads,QLD4220 Australia with promotional sample not for resale. As the glue over time has deterioated i can see the stickers inside there are two with A and B smaller size and one larger size wich I presume is sticker size #25 i cannot find any info about them so can anyone give any information about them thanks
Piko

Posts: 759 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
It sounds to me like the A & B stickers would be for a poster that came in the sticker book.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thank you Wolfie it seems that there is very little info on this item out there the Australian connection had me wondering I have had the item for a long time and thought that it was time to find more info on it
PIKO

Posts: 759 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post