Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Promos I Wish I Could Find in 2014
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Promos I Wish I Could Find in 2014
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I had some success in 2013, finding older promos from 1991-2000 that were on my want list for a very long time. I'm still looking for the following. Perhaps I will have more luck this year ? If anyone knows where I can find the following, please post here. Smile Aside from the first 3, I have seen ALL of these on ebay over the years, but after they sold. Frown

1) Creators Master Series P0 (SkyBox, 1995)

2) Mickey Mouse & Friends Fun cards promo set SkyBox, 1996-- oversized cards)

3) Monster Masterpieces Series 1 promo set postcard sized (I have Series 2 only)

4) Ultraverse Master Series promo H1

5) Nightmare on Elm St (Impel) sample card for the 3rd movie, Dream Warriors

6) Blue Angels (Sterling) promo # 17

7) Marvel Universe 1993 Spider-Man and Punisher red foil sample chase

8) Marvel Universe 1993 3 card red foil chase sheets from the conventions (missing 1)

9) Earth Tribe 5 card set from the 2000 San Diego Con (comic book characters)

10) U.S. Stamp Collector Cards (Tower, 1994)any promos

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
David, Hope you find some of them...

I don't have them but I never really looked since the subject matter doesn't float my boat.

Am still looking for a Mr T & T-Force #9 though.... Wink

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I finally found the Spidey 2099 sample foil, so now I have 8 of the 9 from the 1993 Marvel set. Still missing the Punisher and 1 of the 3 uncut sheets of the foils

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post