Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Zombie War (1993) Comic Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zombie War (1993) Comic Cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I started collecting the Zombie War Earth Must Be Destroyed cards from the 1993 comics

These cards promote a 51 card set that came out by Fantaco

Certain bagged issues of Zombie War: EMBD issue #1 Gold Edition contain a white and orange card which shows a zombie's face in a helmet with two crossed rifles

However, I have seen the exact same comic (also the Gold Edition) with a different card in it, that shows an army tank

How many different cards are there ?

And are there other Zombie War cards in other comics ?

Posts: 4716 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have the zombie card with crossed rifles. It was a random find. The still-sealed comic was in a bargain box in a used record store. I think I got that and a couple of other comics for two bucks plus tax. I haven't seen the other card from the same issue.

Edit: link was lost - now restored. I have since seen the other card.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: catskilleagle,

Posts: 4382 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If you look "you know where" right now, you will see 2 copies of the gold comic with the tank card inside

I picked up the comic with the card about 2 years ago, and I think the card is unnumbered.

Posts: 4716 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's that other card David noted you could get in the gold foil variant of Zombie War #1:

Posts: 4382 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post