Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    info on Seeker promo set
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

info on Seeker promo set
 Login/Join

Picture of hcbrewer
posted
Hello everyone
was wondering if anyone has any information on this set

Legend of the Seeker
Sword of Truth Signature Edition
5 card set

I believe I got it off e-bay a couple of years ago
recently sold one for some good coin on the grey market
and have one set left

have never seen it anywhere else though
and getting a lot of questions about it

thanks
Chris

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Sorry I don't have any info, so I'm not of any help.
But Wow Eek I haven't seen them before, now I want a set Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
No info on these but i have the same sort of thing with the printed autographs for Serenity.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
No info on these but i have the same sort of thing with the printed autographs for Serenity.

any chance, we can get a scan of one ?
how many in the set ?

I also had another similar set, which I can't remember what it was for and of course I can't find it - might have been Serenity

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I don't have a scanner but i can tell you that there are 8 cards in the set. They are numbered 1 of 8 ---- 8 of 8 on the backs.

Normal size cards, mainly blue in color. Each card has a picture and a printed sig on the front.

They have Anniversary signature print edition on them, for promotional use only, 2010 universal studios.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
I don't have a scanner but i can tell you that there are 8 cards in the set. They are numbered 1 of 8 ---- 8 of 8 on the backs.

Normal size cards, mainly blue in color. Each card has a picture and a printed sig on the front.

They have Anniversary signature print edition on them, for promotional use only, 2010 universal studios.

that's the one, got them from the same person as this set
- now if I can only find the cards Smile