Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Missing Promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted
I received a S.A.S.E. with no promos inside. The Post Office had put my envelope inside 1 of their "We Care...." envelopes. The return address on my envelope has 4019 Green St. Harrisburg, Pa. either 17110 or 17116 for the zip code. I can't remember what promos I had sent for. Can anyone help ????????????? Thanks, Mister E.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Now if the promos are still available ??????????????????????????

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
If that's what you are missing, Mister E., send us another SASE and we'll see what we can do. See the original post for the mailing address, info on including toploaders, etc.

And if it was some other concern, send us an email.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mister H. Will do tomorrow, I'll send the items I received from the P.O. And my original envelope was not even sealed.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi Mister E.

No need to worry about sending the other items. Just send as the offer states.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
H, went thru my promos and I have the 3 promos in question. Still cannot remember what else I had sent for, the envelope has 2 stamps on it with black lines on them and no postmark.