Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    X-Men III Last Stand 7-card help
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

X-Men III Last Stand 7-card help
 Login/Join

Picture of pcetodd
posted
Can someone tell me the dimensions, in inches, of the 7-card set and where it came from?

If I could succeed in posting an image (I've tried)...

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I've got a SIX card set from the packs, and a NINE card set, from Hardee's restaurants, but no SEVEN card set. If there is one I'd be interested!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Unless you mean these, of which I only have FOUR:

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
And I have FIVE of these X-MEN 2 German tobacco sized cards:

Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
shoot me an email and I can send the image.

and can yougive me some more details on that top set you posted?

pcetodd@gmail.com

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
E-mail sent.

You mean the Hardee's cards? I never opened the sealed pack, although only scotch tape holds it together. I think I bought the pack on E-bay, but don't totally remember.

The cards are normal trading card size. Here is the back of the pack.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Here are the large cards asked about.
I do NOT have these:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I take it back! I DO have those cards.

They measure 4 X 6 inches!

But they are from X-Men 2!

AND - there are TWELVE cards in the set. Not shown (but I have) are PROFESSOR X, ICEMAN, PYRO, DEATHSTRIKE and NIGHTCRAWLER.

However, that back picture you sent does NOT match the backs of my cards, which are postcards.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cardaddict,