Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    PCE 2008, additions, deletions and corrections
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PCE 2008, additions, deletions and corrections
 Login/Join

Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
Mr. Duran! I hope all is well with you. Thanks for kindness. I'm glad I got to meet you (back when San Diego Comic-Con was still fun), as you were SO helpful with the guide over the years. I got to says thanks in person.

Posts: 1996 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Todd! So glad to see a post from you! I still use your Guides for reference, and have wondered what happened to you. Remember that wild supper at Chili's with about 8 of us crammed at a table? A great memory!

Posts: 2814 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm okay, getting through these weird times like everyone else. I kind of disappeared for several years too and got back into it maybe six years ago. When I saw Promoking had started a PCE update thread, I took it as a challenge.

I haven't been to SDCC since 2001. You're one who did the heavy work - all that compiling, getting it to the printers, and then pulling out your wallet. And let's not forget your general Non-Sport Guide. Everyone who collects cards owes you at least one lunch.

Welcome back,

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by pcetodd:
Mr. Duran! I hope all is well with you. Thanks for kindness. I'm glad I got to meet you (back when San Diego Comic-Con was still fun), as you were SO helpful with the guide over the years. I got to says thanks in person.

Posts: 1326 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Such great reference books and a shame nobody took on the mantle and produced follow ups. Perhaps becket could add to there portfolio

Posts: 11796 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of stevesaunders
posted Hide Post
Todd, A quick “Hello” to an old friend. I have very fond memories of times spent in the promo universe with the best guide and mentor. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Posts: 5 | Location: Wilbrahm, MA USA | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Todd, what a terrific surprise ! We have not spoken since...2011 ? Great to see that you are back.

Drop me a line if you'd like.

David
mistermycroft@msn.com

Posts: 4306 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
Don! Chillis dinner is a fond memory for me. Thanks for the hi!

Steve! So great to hear from you. How's the family? You must be a grandfather by now.

Posts: 1996 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of stevesaunders
posted Hide Post
Todd, four grandkids. Two of these are Shane’s. He was probably 13 or 14 years old when first accompanying us to Philly. He’s turning 36 in November. Time flies.

Posts: 5 | Location: Wilbrahm, MA USA | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post