Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mego Museum Cards
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
I dont know wether this is the right Forum or not but here goes.
I have a few Mega Museum cards and are thinking of expanding my collection with a few modern sets, I have looked through the Mego Museun website but can only find toys the cards that i find are only from the 70s.
Can anyone tell me wether there are card sets issued and sold by them or can they only be obtained as toy inserts or how to find them on their website if they do sell them nowdays
Piko

Posts: 761 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
The Mego Museum do not sell trading cards and the buying and selling of the cards they make for the members of the forum is very much frowned upon.

if you are looking to get some of the cards the best way is to join the forum and get to know some of the members, you will find they will send you a few once they know you are not going to run off and sell them.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ok thank you Wolfie i did not realise that the cards were made for members of the forum.I
have seen some on the Bay for sale quiet expensive so i will go with what I have
Thank You

Posts: 761 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Further Wolfie's comments the hardest to collect are the associated stickers. The Mego Museum website also has a forum which covers every aspect of collecting Mego Toys and the forum also has a Trading card section where if you do join you might be able to swop duplicate cards. You might also come across some names of members you recognise.

regards

John

Posts: 2121 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Piko, I have a few of these cards available for trade. Check out my listings here and shoot me an email if you are interested.

Posts: 1459 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Will sorry for being late as Xmas is coming i have been quiet busy I will go through your list and see if I have anything that you want to trade and get back to you after Xmas
Thanks Piko