Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Audrey Hepburn (Strictly Ink)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Audrey Hepburn (Strictly Ink)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Are there really 2 promos, as Jeff Allendar's site lists, for this Strictly Ink set ? He has P1 and PR1. I thought there was just 1. A typo ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Are there really 2 promos, as Jeff Allendar's site lists, for this Strictly Ink set ? He has P1 and PR1. I thought there was just 1. A typo ?
I don't know if that is a typo or not. I just went through my SI promos and the only one I have is PR1. It wouldn't surprise me if there was a P1 as well though as most of the old SI sets had at least two promo cards.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Only one I know about is numbered PR1. Never seen a P1.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I think that is an error. There was only one promo for the Audrey Hepburn and the small set of cards.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I believe in his description, he says they have the same fronts. Likely an error

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post