Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Buffy Palz Series 1&2 promos Question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffy Palz Series 1&2 promos Question
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted
Can anyone enlighten me on how many there are in the two sets?

Is it 17 all together or 19?

Are the special cards, 'Nightmare Xander' & 'Halloween' included in that set of 17 or are they extras on top of that number.

I have Series One 1-9 set, is the Nightmare Xander one of them?

I can't work out what Jeff means on his site.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Juelle Lou,

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Card #8- Clown is from the Nightmare Xander figure that only came in a lunchbox and Card #17- Willow is the "Halloween" card that came with a four figure box set. SO to answer your question- there are only 17 cards although there was supposed to be a 3rd series of figures and cards but the company that made the toys closed up shop.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much for clearing that up for me, now I understand Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I don't think I ever heard of these. What year did they come out?

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Going by Jeffs amazing site, Series One was released 2004 and Series Two 2005.

Just do a search on the bay and you'll find them Smile