Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Lion King AMC Theater Promo "Keepsake Card"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lion King AMC Theater Promo "Keepsake Card"
 Login/Join

posted
I came accross this promo/coupon at my AMC theater tonight when I saw The Lion King in 3D. It is a coupon for $5 off the Lion King Blue Ray, but on the front of this coupon is this "Keepsake Card". This promo seems to be only available to the AMC "Stubs" members(which is their rewards program). It's a pretty nice looking promo, and if I get a chance to get theaters within the next couple weeks then I will seek out more. Here is a link to the pic.

http://www.facebook.com/media/...&l=e3c0628996&type=1

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
If you find another, I would like to trade. It's a cool looking card.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Hey John,
Find one for me too!

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Nice looking card. I'm also a Disney collector, so add me to the *want* list! Smile

Thanks.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
John and Beamer, I sent you both emails and Mike, send me an email..I have one left. I'm going to try to get more...

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Email sent. Thank you.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
Hey Mike.. Can you drop me an email as soon as possible?

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Thank You Tom. Thumb Up

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Oder:
Thank You Tom. Thumb Up

Anytime John!!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Have not found any of these at AMC - Methuen, Ma.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post