Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Blue's Buddies cards in Blue Buffalo dog food
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blue's Buddies cards in Blue Buffalo dog food
 Login/Join

NSU Elf
posted
For all you odd-ball promo collector's out there. I was pouring my Dog his dinner and a card fell out. They are cards of dogs that use the product. They measure approximately 3 1/2 x 4 1/2 (I don't have a ruler handy). No idea how many cards out there and condition is a major issue since they are stuck in the middle of a 30 pound bag of food. They do come in plastic to protect from dog food smell!

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
They did this a few years ago as well... Have not seen a card yet though. Can you post a scan?

Thanks.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you can contact Blue Buffalo and if you send them a picture they will make a trading card promo for your pet at pretty reasonable prices - and it is the larger size card as indicated in the proceeding message - I did that for my cat Langston and it came out terrifically

Posts: 198 | Location: United States | Registered: December 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post