Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Wild C.A.T.s Playmates help needed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wild C.A.T.s Playmates help needed
 Login/Join

Picture of pcetodd
posted
Can someone post (or email me) some card backs from the WildC.A.T.s cards stuck into Playmates toys?

I know I have seen some with copyright dates of 1994 and 1995. I am trying to determine if there is really two sets, like PCE says. I just can't remember and I don't have the cards anymore.

pcetodd@gmail.com

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Not what you asked for but this link has checklist for the Playmates toys.

https://www.figurerealm.com/ac...eriesitemlist&id=361

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the link. No card info there.

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pcetodd:
Thanks for the link. No card info there.

On some of them, if you click through individually, you can see the card in the packaging.
Unfortunately, on the Collectors Editions released in 1995, the front of the packaging isn't shown.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
I sent you a message with the card backs. If you don't get it, let me know Smile

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
Got it! Thanks a bunch. I knew I wasnt crazy.