Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Great Philly Comic Con Promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great Philly Comic Con Promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I knew there were 2013 and 2014 Great Allentown, PA cards but didn't know there was a 2015 set of 20 entitled Great Philadelphia Comic Con from an April 2015 show

Anyone have these ? I do not

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David R,

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Its a great set with Buffy and Star Trek celebrities. I grabbed one on the auction site a few months ago.

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am still looking for these, with no success

Anyone know how many different sets total there are ? I have 3-- Fall 2013 set, Summer 2014 set, and Fifth Anniversary set

I don't have the April 2015 set Frown

Are there just 4 sets ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
They just released the April 2016 set at the show, which was the easiest one to find, as you could buy as many sets as you wanted for $ 5 each at the door

Finally found the 2015 set. Wasn't easy !

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There was also a new 2017 set at the show a few weeks ago. Like the one from last year, you could purchase the complete set, you didn't have to chase the cards down 1 by 1, as you did with the 2013-2015 sets. Like the others, they depict celebrities, mostly sci-fi

Posts: 3996 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There is now a 2018 set, available at the show last weekend. However, this set is much larger than the prior ones.

There is also some confusion as to how many cards are in the set. Several folks have seen "sets" of cards numbered 1 to 37.

However, at least one fan found cards #41 and 42. No one has seen #38 to 40, to my knowledge.

And unlike prior sets, so far there does not appear to be a checklist card...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David R,