Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Andromeda DVD cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Andromeda DVD cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
There was a question posed recently about the Andromeda (Kevin Sorbo TV show) cards from the DVDs, released by Inkworks around 2002.

There definitely are DVD1 (appears to have been released by Cards Inc. in the UK), as well as 3 cards from the U.S. DVDs, numbered A-DVD, A-DVD2, and A-DVD3.

I have checked, and in 2002 I purchased the Andromeda 1.1, 1.2, and 1.3 DVDs.

However, I think that there was some issue back then, that Vol 1.3 may not have actually contained the card A-DVD3. I could be wrong.

I will try to post scans of all 4 cards later.

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
Here are the cards, courtesy of David.

Andromeda DVD cards fronts

Andromeda DVD cards backs

I got my set from the head kahuna at Inkworks way back when they came out, but I don't believe the third one was issued with the intended DVD. In PCE its listed as source not determined.

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think that it was me that brought up the subject
I had got hold of sealed copies of the three DVDs but 1/3 never had the card in it
Since then i have purchased another two sealed copies and no card just as well they did not cost too much
the card must of been in some DVD but wich one or was it given out at some event Or only included in a linited number of DVDs
piko

Posts: 760 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post