Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Who is on the latest Philly Promos?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who is on the latest Philly Promos?
 Login/Join

Picture of miket999
posted
I have not heard yet, who is on the Philly Red Promo cards 60, 61, and 62???

Inquiring minds need to know.

Thanks.

Mike.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: miket999,

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Mike:

Two of the cards was "in memoriam" cards. One for Geary Kauffman (#61) and one for Mike Ruggeri (#62). Both Geary and Mike passed away this year. Geary set up at the last couple of shows in Allentown and Mike has set up at the Philly Show many, many times with his wife Anna Marie. The third card was Philly dealer Al Wexler (#60). Al was set up this weekend and has a long history with the Philly Show.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Harris beat me too it, I type waaay too slow Big Grin

Mike Ruggeri
Al Wexler
and Geary someone I can't read the rest of the name off of the listing I'm looking at.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Sorry Juelle Lou....You gotta be quick around here. Big Grin

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

I appreciate the info....

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post