Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Union of the Two Rings promo (Inkworks, 2003)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Union of the Two Rings promo (Inkworks, 2003)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Check the completed auctions "you know where" for pictures. Looks like this P1 promo was released at artist Dave Dorman's wedding. Produced by Inkworks. I'd never heard of this promo before today !

Posts: 4009 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
two of these have sold already for $100 each and there's one for auction now.

Posts: 97 | Location: Australia | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I love it when these previously unknown promos surface, just not when I have to pay alot to get them. Frown

What other "undiscovered", unreleased promos by Inkworks have surfaced ? I am aware of these:

Dr.Who promos P2 and P4

Serenity 2004 San Diego promo

Lost in Space 1997 promo for the never produced
second card set based on the '60s TV show

Spiderwick Chronicles SC-1

Spiderwick Chronicles set from the DVD
(not to be confused with the foil set, which WAS released); I think this was supposed to be inserted in the DVDs in the UK

Posts: 4009 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post