Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Star Wars Shop Holiday Cards (2008)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars Shop Holiday Cards (2008)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Has anyone been able to complete this 11 card set by Topps, released by the Star Wars Shop in late 2008 ? Cards were randomly sent with orders of various items, t-shirts, toys, etc., just tossed in the boxes, so frequently damaged.

You NEVER see singles of these on ebay anymore, especially the very hard to find Boba Fett card # 1, limited to 500.

Around 2010, I saw a complete set of 11 sell on ebay for about $ 550.00, and I never saw another set for sale.

I have all of the rare 1990s Star Wars promos, the Yoda, Vehicles refractors, and all of the rest, and yet I do not have ANY of these. Not even one single. Frown

Here are pictures.

http://www.legendlore.com/product/p0002308.html

Posts: 4407 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post