Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    New Mego Museum Cards
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Mego Museum Cards
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Good evening

David R has asked me to post a couple of photographs that were post on the Mego Museum website.

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

This image shows the back and front of one of the 12 cards.

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

This image shows the 12 cards ready for transport to the MM show.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Regarding the new Action Jackson cards that were distributed at the recent 2019 MegoMeet in Columbus, OH: 12 (of the total 18) were released last month with the remaining 6 still in production to be released as a single group to the original card sponsors (and to other members for distribution) once they're received back from the printer. According to the MegoMuseum site ALL supplies of the first 12 cards have been exhausted.

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Bob, I just sent you an email.

Hope to hear from you. Thanks !

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
On the 18 new Action Jackson cards, do we know if all 18 were actually released this year ?

I have only seen 12 of the 18...

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Only 12 (of the 18 total) have been released; at this point IMHO I don’t really expect the remaining 6 to see the light of day prior to the 2020 MegoMeet in Columbus, OH sometime next summer (June, if I’m not mistaken).

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if the final Action Jackson cards were ever released ? Maybe not, as I am assuming the Mego show this year was cancelled.

Reportedly Mego created 18 different cards, but only 12 were released at the June 2019 show, and they said the other 6 would come out in the future.

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post