Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Avengers 5 earls court dealer/entry promod
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Avengers 5 earls court dealer/entry promod
 Login/Join

Picture of paul hart
posted
2 diff avengers promos 1 per day on door
At ent and media show earks court this
Weekend.
Also 4 diff dealer promos!
Only 1 per table ,270 total issued
So only 60 or so sets will be available!!

Posts: 353 | Location: uk | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
you do realise that i am in tears here. Frown

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of paul hart
posted Hide Post
Well they wanted it to be a true rarity
And thats what they have done!
Stead card free on entry tomorrow!

Posts: 353 | Location: uk | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Who made the cards, Paul?

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I'm assuming it is Jason and Unstoppable Cards.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Oh, sorry....that was a dumb question.....Must drink some more coffee Razz .....I knew that.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
These are the cards we produced for the Entertainment and Media Show. I saw Jason (Showmasters) wondering around with the cards handing them out to the dealers and I'm sure he's got some left. I guess he'll probably hand some more out tomorrow.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jason Wright,

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Superb, they all look great, Clap

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
There will be some new ones for Memorabilia in November

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jason Wright,

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Those cards look great but I'm not even going to try collecting them. I'm too exhausted from attempting to find all the Bettie Page promos.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The cards look great!

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Those are fantastic lloking...

Posts: 377 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post