Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    buffy season 6 promo??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

buffy season 6 promo??
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted
gday everyone, now can anyone tell me if the buffy season 6, B6-2 non-foil promo exists, ive never seen it and would dearly love to finish that set?
Confused Wave

Posts: 707 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Yes it does here are both versions I thought that the non-foil version was the common one:

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
I heard that the foil version is easier to find... Wonder if Harris would remember?

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I have seen them listed on ebay as well occasionally. I have yet to get one though too Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post