Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Jessica of the School Yard promo cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jessica of the School Yard promo cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Has anyone ever seen these 12 cards before ? I do not have them, myself, but I see they are listed in PCE.

A google search reveals that it was an early 2000s comic book, and it looks like each comic came with a card. If you look carefully at the third picture, here is card # 1.

https://www.worthpoint.com/wor...arl-wills-1733117691

And here are all 12 comics, with the cards inside

https://comicbookfactory.bigca...ca-of-the-schoolyard

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
"Proudly raises hand." I have 9 of the cards, thinking that was a complete set based upon PCE's listing. Now I have to find the last 3 cards. Will this torture ever stop!

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Good evening

David R has asked me to post some card images he received from the same person that produced the Jessica of the Schoolyard cards. The chap told David that he was going to produce of set of 50 cards called Logical Fallacy but was only able to produce 4. The following is the image of the four cards sent to David.

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
David R has asked me to post the image he received of scans of Jessica from the Schoolyard. The image is quite small and does not enlarge very well as it pixelates when you try to enlarge it. I suspect the original sender tried to keep the amount of memory used to a minimum. The image shows the 13 fronts and 2 backs

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
Make it 5 cards I need. Arghh@###!!

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I found the fellow who did the cards almost 20 years ago, through Facebook last week.

He told me that 12 of the cards came in his comics, and 1 card came in a CD.

He is based in New Zealand. He sent me the images.

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post