Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Wizard Press Pass #3 of 3
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wizard Press Pass #3 of 3
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted
Does this card exist or not? I have never seen it.
Thanks, Ace

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
WIZARD PRESS PASS #3 of 3
quote:
Originally posted by Ace of Hearts:
Does this card exist or not? I have never seen it.
Thanks, Ace

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
In PCE2008 Todd noted the card number as believed to not exist. In another thread Promoking asked about the card as well and no one replied as having seen it. I've never seen it. As I recall, P.1. and P.P.2 were in consecutive issues of Wizard magazine but the next issue did not have P.P.3. What I don't remember is why anyone thought there was a P.P.3 (mentioned as "coming soon" in the magazine?).

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The back of card 2 says 2 of 3 on it, so you would think there was a card 3.

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Right Tommy. I will assume that there is no such card and discontinue my search.
Thanks. Sincerely, Ace.