Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Promo cards are frustrating
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Promo cards are frustrating
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted
EITHER......

Too many
Not enough
Too tough to get
Not truly promoting the product
Too many made
Not enough made

The list goes on and on.
Bottom line, you can't make everyone happy.

I guess this hobby shouldn't be referred to as Trading Cards though.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Or in my case too disorganized and time limited to place them out to trade!

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
How about these ?

Cards that actually advertise the product (thus making them promos, in my opinion) but are never made available at shows, for free through dealers or thrown in with a purchase, or from the company itself, but instead are given to a handful of dealers who automatically put them on ebay, and unfortunately are otherwise unobtainable.

Variations on promos (foil, enhancements, etc) that are given to dealers 1-2 years after the regular promos come out, as incentive cards

Posts: 4008 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post