Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Empire strikes back 3Di promo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Empire strikes back 3Di promo
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
Hi all
I am a card collector from Australia and i have a promo card for Star Wars the Empire Strikes Back 3Di trading cards from 1997. The card is numbered p1 and on the back it says new 3Di series coming summer "97 !This card does not appear in N.S.U. I wonder if anyone can tell me about the card and a possible value as i have never seen another one like it, Thanks all.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: gowron1,

Posts: 2 | Location: Australia | Registered: March 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
It's Listed in The PCE at 5 Dollars.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
thank you for your reply and info John.

Posts: 2 | Location: Australia | Registered: March 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
promo card for Star Wars the Empire Strikes Back 3Di

Personally, I think the new game is fun. It is a lot easier to teach a new player how to play than the previous one, and you don't absolutely need to blow big $$$ on killer cards to compete (yet). The play mechanics do involve dice, which some people don't like, but it adds a certain randomness that lets games remain unpredictable until the last moment. The fact that the starter kit includes 6 dice, a playmat, counters, and 2 decks makes it a good value for the beginning player.

Posts: 1 | Location: canada | Registered: March 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Juaniz, I think you put your comment in the wrong section, Star Wars the Empire Strikes Back 3Di is not a card game.

Posts: 97 | Location: Australia | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Is there also a sell sheet for this set?

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post