Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    P1 Promos (General Distribution)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P1 Promos (General Distribution)
 Login/Join

Picture of AWR
posted
See I am missing several P1 Promos (General Distribution) from older Rittenhouse and Inkworks sets. What would be the best way to track these down. I have been able to pick up a few at the Philly Shows, but with the current pandemic, and the Philly Show virtual this fall, would the best way to fill some holes be the auction sites.

Do dealers hold on to older P1s to give out to customers years later if they ask?

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Put a wants list up in the trade section first, see how that goes.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
Check the Trading forum. I have some lists of available promos. Some should be P1 promos.

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
Yeah post your wants. I have some extras i can donate.

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post