Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Benchwarmer 2005-2006 Hard Rock Cafe cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Benchwarmer 2005-2006 Hard Rock Cafe cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Back in 2005, BW did what was apparently a 7 card set (they are #ed HRC 1 of 7, etc) for an event at the Hard Rock Cafe. In 2006, they then did a 4 card set.

Six years later,I have only seen 5 of the 7 cards on the 2005 set:

2- Carrie Stroup
3- Heather Schirra
4- Aubrie Lemon
5- Nicole Bennett
7- Marla Esposito

I have seen all 4 of the 2006 cards, but up until recently (last year), I never saw #3--

1- Mary Riley
2- Shay Lyn
3- Zoe Gregory
4- Cecille Gahr

Has anyone ever seen the 2 "missing" ones on the 2005 set ? I have never seen them turn up on ebay...

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Has anyone ever seen the 2 "missing" ones on the 2005 set ? I have never seen them turn up on ebay...

From the 2005 set, I have the same 5 cards that you listed. From the 2006 set, I have #3 and #4.

I haven't seen the missing ones you mention but honestly I don't look very hard for them...

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some of the ones your after are the same as the ones i'm after, they must have been a real limited release.
I still need #1,#6,#7 from the 2005 set and have all 4 from the 2006 set.

Good luck finding them.

Posts: 97 | Location: Australia | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well, after 6 years of searching, for the very first time, I have seen the card # 6 for the 2005 Hard Rock Cafe set. It exists. It shows Lisa Ligon in a cowboy hat

I did an ebay search and noticed that it sold a few weeks ago for $ 13. No, I was not the winner

I still have yet to see card #1

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
After 8 years of searching, I have finally seen the 2005 card HRC1

It is Rochelle Loewen

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Theres lots of them on that site. They were distributed in the new Benchwarmer Vault boxes.

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeff
posted Hide Post
Finally after almost 10 years of searching I recently completed this set.
#1 is Rochelle Loewen
#6 isLisa Ligon

Posts: 92 | Location: FORT PIERCE FLORIDA | Registered: April 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeff
posted Hide Post
Sorry about the typo it's been since they came out.

Posts: 92 | Location: FORT PIERCE FLORIDA | Registered: April 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's another Benchwarmer "mystery card"...

Back in 2006, BW did some cards that supposedly came attached to or inserted in a boxing magazine called Knockout

For years, I have seen card S2 of Colleen Shannon. Has anyone ever seen S1 or any other number ? I have not

posted Hide Post
I saved this image ages ago as reference, they did not show the back of the card

I hope this helps.

Posts: 97 | Location: Australia | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Rob, I finally saw the Knockout promo you posted on above (April Scott) and the back is unnumbered. As I mentioned, there is also an S2 of Colleen Shannon.

Who knows if these were the only two cards inserted in the magazine, or if there were others. Unfortunately, know one seems to recall what Benchwarmer did back in 2006...not even Benchwarmer !

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Correction--both Knockout cards are unnumbered. There is no S2, despite what some auctions may say.