Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    A newly discovered promo card?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A newly discovered promo card?
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted
Ok. I have been collecting cards for 35 years. I have a fairly large collection and I thought I knew everything I had. I was cleaning out a closet and pressed inside a book, I found this:

I have had this since 1996 or 1997. It was mailed to me when I signed up for the Craftsman Kid's Club. It is a trading card promo from the fifth series. It is perforated and attached to the original mailer. I did own the entire series of all 8 releases including every chase card and coupon. ( I bought alot of boxes) So has anyone ever seen this card or own one?
Thanks

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Never have seen it Michael...

Thanks for sharing. Never know what you will find when digging through things...

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Collecting for 35 years? Kids Club? Hmmmm..... Big Grin

Cool find! It does say packs were available at Sears stores.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
The back describes the front of the card. Nothing about packs. Buy I have never seen another of these.

Oh, I know, the kids club thing. I believe my son was 3 when I signed up. Great excuse, huh...?

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
Nice find there Michael. I had never seen this card before. There are benefits to always be a kid, even if it's just at heart. Thumb Up

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Pretty cool.
I like stuff like this.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I own one the cards still.

Posts: 1 | Location: usa | Registered: April 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post