Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Twilight Breaking Dawn Pt 2 Coca Cola cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Twilight Breaking Dawn Pt 2 Coca Cola cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
These were discussed above in the non-card section, but does anyone know how many there are in the set ? At first, people said that there may be 15, like with the 2012 San Diego cards, but later it was agreed that there are at least 6 more ? Anyone have an answer ?

I don't see anything close to sets up for sale anywhere, just people selling singles at $10 a pop, but there's no way I am going to pay that price !

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zane DeVan
posted Hide Post
This was a fast promotion, if you blinked you missed it. There are 22 different promo cards for this set. Here is a list:

Bella and Edward
Bella
Edward
Jacob
Senna
Irina
Benjamin
Rosalie
Carlisle
Amun
Alice
Eleazar
Emmett
Esme
Kate
Zafrina
Tia
Kebi
Renesmee
Jasper
Carmen
Tanya

Posts: 424 | Location: Littleton, CO. | Registered: April 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Twilight Breaking Dawn Pt 2 Coca Cola

anyone have any pics of from this set?

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Maybe kbmum can share pictures, as she seems to have posted them back in 2012

http://nonsportupdate.infopop....627097426#4627097426

From what I recall, they looked very similar to the SDCC cards but without the SDCC logos and with different backs.

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post