Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Doctor Who Definitive Series 1 - Trilogy set.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Doctor Who Definitive Series 1 - Trilogy set.
 Login/Join

posted
Hi
I am still collecting various cards from series 1 to the trilogy is there any one out there who has any of the cards from these sereis from series 1 I need Tom Baker Auto and Peter Davison + some promos, series 2 I need quite a few autos and promo/preview sets, sets 3+ 4th Ann. its mainly promos and prviews, but I hardly hav any of the trilogy, Ive also just started collecting The Big Screen additions and Hammer Horror setes, can anyone help, mainly with th Dr Who ones

Posts: 21 | Location: Newcastle upon Tyne | Registered: January 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Have you attended the Collectable Fair at the University (Northumbria)? It's a small show but I do have a number of Dr Who/Hammer cards and the other Dealers also will have a few of them.

Here is a link to Show Organisers;

www.goldenorbit.co.uk/goldenorbit/Frames2.htm

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would have to wait the only one I can get to is in Newcastle uni, do you know if they still get many Dr Who there or do you not go there.

Posts: 21 | Location: Newcastle upon Tyne | Registered: January 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post