Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Inkworks Promo Cards
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Inkworks Promo Cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
The bomb is PREV-3 of THE BETTIE PAGE PRIVATE COLLECTION LIMITED EDITION PREVIEW SET.

If you are seriously offended I will remove the post.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well, we were talking about Bettie Page cards so it is more of a detour than a hijack. I haven't seen the one where she is sitting on a bomb either so it is an interesting post.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Again, the thread has been hijacked. These are not inkworks cards. Why are they here?

Posts: 4375 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
All I'm pointing out is we have had 2 threads about inkworks cards and both have been hijacked by other things. Yes inkworks did a Bettie Page promo, but we have bench warmer and versicolor cards pictured. I'm not adverse to seeing Bettie Page promos but only inkworks ones in this thread. Happy to follow a Bettie Page promo thread. I do like a simple thread about something specific being kept that way, just my opinion, I don't want to wade through posts/pages of unrelated cmoments. Cheers

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I will post no more pictures henceforth and forthwith!

Never fear!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Nearly all of these threads, regardless of topic, start out with a flurry of posts and then die within 2 or 3 pages, if they last that long. If people veer off to side conversations now and then, what's the harm? It's just more for others to read and perhaps learn something from and whoever isn't interested can ignore it. In 3 months time the thread will be so far down the list, no one will find it anyway and someone will start a new one on the identical topic again. Wink

If someone is posting in the wrong place or saying something that needs censure, that is a different issue then merely going off topic because a prior post led to a question or a comment or a conversation not related to the original subject. Just bring it back on topic if there is more to say. Chances are good that the subject has dried up for now and that's the real reason why other things are being discussed.

Yes, I am aware that my thoughts have nothing to do with Inkworks Promo Cards. Big Grin

Posts: 10378 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:

The bomb is PREV-3 of THE BETTIE PAGE PRIVATE COLLECTION LIMITED EDITION PREVIEW SET.

Thanks, now you say that i think i might have it................somewhere. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
I will post no more pictures henceforth and forthwith!

Never fear!

I'm more than happy for you to post pictures. I just like them in the right thread Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Nearly all of these threads, regardless of topic, start out with a flurry of posts and then die within 2 or 3 pages, if they last that long. If people veer off to side conversations now and then, what's the harm? It's just more for others to read and perhaps learn something from and whoever isn't interested can ignore it. In 3 months time the thread will be so far down the list, no one will find it anyway and someone will start a new one on the identical topic again. Wink

If someone is posting in the wrong place or saying something that needs censure, that is a different issue then merely going off topic because a prior post led to a question or a comment or a conversation not related to the original subject. Just bring it back on topic if there is more to say. Chances are good that the subject has dried up for now and that's the real reason why other things are being discussed.

Yes, I am aware that my thoughts have nothing to do with Inkworks Promo Cards. Big Grin

I don't agree, if I'm looking at thread about inkworks promos I don't want to wade through pages unrelated to inkworks promos. The topic header is what I'm interested in. I'm not saying that the tangents aren't worthwhile just saying that they need their own thread

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:

I don't agree, if I'm looking at thread about inkworks promos I don't want to wade through pages unrelated to inkworks promos. The topic header is what I'm interested in. I'm not saying that the tangents aren't worthwhile just saying that they need their own thread

I totally agree with Hammer's post which is why I made my comment yesterday and of course it happened on another Inkworks promo thread a while back which admittedly I also contibuted too. I intend to be more careful in future.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Actually, that white-bordered black-and-white photo card is a Glamourcon-exclusive promo from 1993, unless it was reprinted in the same style in a more recent set. It's been years since I've seen it. It was worth the hijack to see that card again.

There was a Glamourcon show one time in Palo Alto, CA in the late 90's (usually in Chicago and L.A.) and one of the dealers still had Betty Page Illustrated promos by Topps for sale for $3 each. I bought the last three he had.

Jess

quote:
All I'm pointing out is we have had 2 threads about inkworks cards and both have been hijacked by other things. Yes inkworks did a Bettie Page promo, but we have bench warmer and versicolor cards pictured. I'm not adverse to seeing Bettie Page promos but only inkworks ones in this thread. Happy to follow a Bettie Page promo thread. I do like a simple thread about something specific being kept that way, just my opinion, I don't want to wade through posts/pages of unrelated cmoments. Cheers

Posts: 4375 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piko:
Thanks everybody for your input as catskilleagle says the Godzilla P1 is available if you want to pay the price
Scooby doo CO matte finish has been available for a long time if you want to pay.
The Serenity SD2004 card is available the seller in the UK purchased the Inkworks inventory so there is no saying how many he has but he has been dribbling them out over a number of years ,One sold a couple of months ago for $7.50.
The JP3-A is quiet rare as I have only seen 2 lots. for sale I think i paid about $30 for my set one lot sold about 3 months ago 4 packs under $20 that was a good buy This card was not issued as a single card and could only be got in a sealed pack with four other base cards of the set dont know wether they were different in the packs or not but every pack had a JP3-A in it.
The Katts Creatures has been up for sale regularly one sold about 2 days ago $8.50
The Freaks is hard to find only seen 1 set I purchased it for I think $16 4 cards and 4 card sheet a number of years ago there are 3 cards for sale now P2 P3 P4
Three Rings on offer all the time.
Cards that should be cheap and in the marketplace that are hard to find others might not think so are
Shrek 3 # 3/3
Supernatural 2 PUk
Small soldiers both $ card sheets
Some Naruto ones are hard to find
The AVP K Mart preview set
And the Sleepy Hollow R1
The Betty Page Zippo ones I would say would be the hardest to find anyone know was it a set or only one card
I would like to see a picture of the UK Spiderwick Chronicles set Front and Back if possible.
Anyway thank you all for your Input
Piko

Piko

I managed to get the J3P-A 4 packs and the Kratts Creatures. Hadn't known about the Kratts creatues at all, nor the Freaks cards.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hammer

Clearly the listing put up last does not list everything issued by Inkworks despite media like PCE which of course does not have everything. For example on page 85 of the 2008 version it lists Looney Tunes: Back in action as being produced by Comic Images yet clearly was issued by Inkworks as evidenced by the reference to the card LT-SD and its 8-card pack listing other Inkworks issues. Perhaps someone can produce a more up to date listing.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Hammer
Good buy could you tell me what the last or back cards on your Jurassic Park JP3-A packs are
My one has a Stomp & Chomp as the last card
Thanks
Piko

Posts: 759 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piko:
Hi Hammer
Good buy could you tell me what the last or back cards on your Jurassic Park JP3-A packs are
My one has a Stomp & Chomp as the last card
Thanks
Piko

When I get them, I'll let you know

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
Hammer

Clearly the listing put up last does not list everything issued by Inkworks despite media like PCE which of course does not have everything. For example on page 85 of the 2008 version it lists Looney Tunes: Back in action as being produced by Comic Images yet clearly was issued by Inkworks as evidenced by the reference to the card LT-SD and its 8-card pack listing other Inkworks issues. Perhaps someone can produce a more up to date listing.

regards

John

It is hard to track down a definitive list. I think AWR did a great job on the previous thread. Perhaps AWR could repost the list here and we could start adding to it and hopefully get a full list. I have a spreadsheet with all of my Inkworks promo's but they are difficult to transfer onto card talk

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Following Hammer's comment I decided that I would post my own listing of the Inkworks promos that I put together some time ago. I have included Box and Case Loader cards in the list as well as one or two others which some collectors may consider as not appropriate. I do not expect it to be completely accurate especially with spelling although I have run it through a spell checker but feel free to let me know if any are found. It is in (hopefully) alphabetical order of Set Title. Please can someone let me know the correct details for the Bettie Page cards so that I can amend as necessary.

Due to character limitations I am posting it in two parts.

This is part A

No. Card Title Set Title
G1 Non-Sport Update Gummie Award Exclusive xxx/1000 Alias
IS1 Inserted in audio CD from Imagination Studios Alias
IS2 Inserted in audio CD from Imagination Studios Alias
IS3 Inserted in audio CD from Imagination Studios Alias
IS4 Inserted in audio CD from Imagination Studios Alias
P0 In 8 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2002 Alias
CL1 Case Loader - Sydney Alias
BL-1 Box Loader - Suit & Glasses Alias
BL-2 Box Loader - Cole Alias
BL-3 Box Loader - Sark Alias
A2-NSU Non-Sport Update Vol 14 #6 Alias Season Two
A2-UK U.K. Exclusive Case Incentive Alias Season Two
SD-1 In 8 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2003 Alias Season Two
CL1 Hexagonal Case Loader - Milo Rambaldi's Genius Alias Season Two
BL-1 Family Deceptions Box Loader - Jack Alias Season Two
BL-2 Family Deceptions Box Loader - Sydney Alias Season Two
BL-3 Family Deceptions Box Loader - Irina Alias Season Two
A3-1 General Distribution Alias Season Three
A3-2 Non-Sport Update Vol 15 #6 Alias Season Three
A3-i inkworks.com exclusive Alias Season Three
A3-MS U.K. Memorabilia Show Distribution Alias Season Three
A3-UK Cards Inc. Distribution Alias Season Three
ABC1 Box Topper in Season Three Boxes Alias Promotes Trailer for the new TV Season
AP0-1 Box Topper in Season Three Boxes Alias Promotes The APO Book Series
SD1 In 9 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2004 Alias Season Three
CL1 Case Topper - Julie Bell Autographed card Alias Season Three
BL-1 'Betrayal' Box Topper - Vaughn/Lauren Alias Season Three
BL-2 'Betrayal' Box Topper - Lauren/Sark Alias Season Three
BL-3 'Betrayal' Box Topper - Vaughn/Sydney Alias Season Three
P1 General Distribution & 6 card cello-pack at various Tradeshows Alias Season Four
P2 Non-Sport Update Vol 16 #6 Alias Season Four
P-i inkworks.com exclusive Alias Season Four
PSD In 7 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2005 Alias Season Four
P-UK U.K. Exclusive Distribution Alias Season Four
CL1 Case Loader - Reality Collides Alias Season Four
BL-1 Fathers and Daughters Box Loader - Jack and Sydney Alias Season Four
BL-2 Fathers and Daughters Box Loader - Jack and Arvin Alias Season Four
BL-3 Fathers and Daughters Box Loader - Arvin and Nadia Alias Season Four
C1 UK Distribution Cards Inc. Alien Legacy
MS1 Suncoast Video/Media Stores Distribution Alien Legacy
P1 General Distribution Alien Legacy
P2 General Distribution/Non-Sport Update Vol 9 #6 Alien Legacy
AU1 Alien Legacy DVD Box set: The Alien Legacy Alien Legacy
AU2 Alien Legacy DVD Box set: Alien: The Story Alien Legacy
AU3 Alien Legacy DVD Box set: Alien: The Film Alien Legacy
AU4 Alien Legacy DVD Box set: Aliens: The Story Alien Legacy
AU5 Alien Legacy DVD Box set: Aliens: The Film Alien Legacy
AU6 Alien Legacy DVD Box set: Alien 3: The Story Alien Legacy
AU7 Alien Legacy DVD Box set: Alien 3: The Film Alien Legacy
AU8 Alien Legacy DVD Box set: Alien Resurrection: Story Alien Legacy
AU9 Alien Legacy DVD Box set: Alien Resurrection: Film Alien Legacy
Unnumbered Alien Legacy DVD Box set: Order card for 90 card set Alien Legacy
AVP-SD2004 In 9 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2004 Alien vs Predator
P-1 General Distribution Alien vs Predator
P-2 General Distribution Alien vs Predator
P-i inkworks.com exclusive Alien vs Predator
P-UK Cards Inc. Distribution Alien vs Predator
CL-1 William O'Neill (numbered to 351) Alien vs Predator
CL-2 Tone Rodriguez (numbered to 352) Alien vs Predator
CL-3 Joel Angel Gomez (numbered to 301) Alien vs Predator
SK-2004 Compliments of Inkworks (color sketch card; Wizard World) Alien vs Predator
(No image or other data found to support this possible card other than on Allender's website)
SK-2004 Compliments of Inkworks (black/white sketch card; Wizard World) Alien vs Predator
(No image or other data found to support this possible card other than on Allender's website)
BL-1 "Blood Hunters" Box Loader - In this Corner: Predator Alien vs Predator
BL-2 "Blood Hunters" Box Loader - In this Corner: Alien Alien vs Predator
BL-3 "Blood Hunters" Box Loader - Assault on a Queen Alien vs Predator
AP.SD2007 In 13 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2007 Aliens vs Predator Requiem
P-1 General Distribution Aliens vs Predator Requiem
P-2 Non-Sport Update Vol 18 #6 Aliens vs Predator Requiem
P-i inkworks.com exclusive Aliens vs Predator Requiem
P-P Intended as a U.K. Exclusive but never arrived Aliens vs Predator Requiem
CL.1 Case Loader - AVP Unleashed Aliens vs Predator Requiem
DVD1 Inserted in U.K. Andromeda Season One DVD release marked Cards Inc. on card back Andromeda
P1 General Distribution Andromeda
P-i inkworks.com exclusive Andromeda
SD-2001 In 8 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2001 Andromeda
SD-2001 San Diego Comic Con 2001 (Issued individually Embossed) Andromeda
UKP Cards Inc. Distribution Andromeda
A-DVD Inserted in Andromeda Season 1 DVDs Andromeda
A-DVD2 Inserted in Andromeda Season 2 DVDs Andromeda
A-DVD3 not known Andromeda
BL-1 Box Loader - Beka Valentine Andromeda
CL1 Case Topper in Andromeda Season 1 Cases Andromeda
ARC-1 General Distribution Andromeda Reign of the Commonwealth
ARC-i inkworks.com exclusive Andromeda Reign of the Commonwealth
ARC-UK U.K. Exclusive Andromeda Reign of the Commonwealth
P-LVCC Las Vegas Comic Con 2003 exclusive Andromeda Reign of the Commonwealth
BL-1 Box Topper - Rommie The Women of Andromeda Andromeda Reign of the Commonwealth
BL-2 Box Topper - Beka Valentine The Women of Andromeda Andromeda Reign of the Commonwealth
BL-3 Box Topper - Trance Gemini The Women of Andromeda Andromeda Reign of the Commonwealth
AP-1 General Distribution Angel Season One
AP-2 General Distribution/Non Sport Update Vol 11 #5 Angel Season One
AP-3 Cards Inc. Distribution Angel Season One
SD2000 San Diego Comic Con 2000 Angel Season One
WW2000 Wizard World Con 2000 Angel Season One
A2-1 General Distribution Angel Season Two
A2-2 Cards Inc. Distribution Angel Season Two
A2-i inkworks.com exclusive Angel Season Two
A2-SD2001 In 8 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2001 Angel Season Two
AL-1 Box Topper inserted in Angel Season One Boxes Angel Season Two
A2L-1 Box Loader - Angel Angel Season Two
A2L-2 Box Loader - Cordelia Angel Season Two
A2L-3 Box Loader - Wesley Wyndham-Price Angel Season Two
A2L-4 Box Loader - Charles Gunn Angel Season Two
unnumbered Case Topper Angel Season Two
A3-1 General Distribution Angel Season Three
A3-i inkworks.com exclusive Angel Season Three
A3-SD2002 In 8 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2002 Angel Season Three
A3-UK Cards Inc. Distribution Angel Season Three
A3-WW2002 Wizard World Con 2002 Angel Season Three
A3BL-1 "Changes" Box Loader - Mamma Mia (Darla) Angel Season Three
A3BL-2 "Changes" Box Loader - Cordelia Ascendant Angel Season Three
A3BL-3 "Changes" Box Loader - Losses (Angel) Angel Season Three
A3CL-1 "Changes" Box Loader - Baby Announcement Angel Season Three
unnumbered Pieceworks Angel Season Three
(a spacer insert in packets to disguise pack thickness to prevent sifting of packets for pieceworks card)
A4-1 General Distribution Angel Season Four
A4-2 Non-Sport Update Vol 14 #4 Angel Season Four
A4-i inkworks.com exclusive Angel Season Four
A4-SD2003 In 8 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2003 Angel Season Four
A4-UK Cards Inc. Distribution Angel Season Four
A4-UK U.K. Exclusive Case Topper Embossed xxx/200 Angel Season Four
BL-1 Impossible Dreams Box Topper - A Peaceful Life Angel Season Four
BL-2 Impossible Dreams Box Topper - A Devoted Son Angel Season Four
BL-3 Impossible Dreams Box Topper - Perfect Happiness Angel Season Four
CL-1 Case Topper - Wolfram & Hart Angel Season Four
A5-1 General Distribution Angel Season Five
A5-2 Non-Sport Update Vol 15 #4 Angel Season Five
A5-CE Chicagoland Entertainment Collectors Expo Angel Season Five
A5-i inkworks.com exclusive Angel Season Five
A5-SD2004 In 9 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2004 Angel Season Five
A5-UK Cards Inc. Distribution Angel Season Five
A5-WW Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2004 Angel Season Five
BL-1 "Mystical Mutations" Box Topper - Lorne Angel Season Five
BL-2 "Mystical Mutations" Box Topper - Fred / Illyria Angel Season Five
BL-3 "Mystical Mutations" Box Topper - Angel Angel Season Five
CL-1 "Champions" Case Topper - Angel: Well, personally ... Angel Season Five
1/6 Available at Nickelodeon booth San Diego Comic Con 2007 Avatar: The Last Airbender
2/6 Available at THQ booth San Diego Comic Con 2007 Avatar: The Last Airbender
3/6 Available at Tokyo Pop booth San Diego Comic Con 2007 Avatar: The Last Airbender
4/6 Available at Simon & Schuster booth San Diego Comic Con 2007 Avatar: The Last Airbender
5/6 Available at Inkworks booth San Diego Comic Con 2007 Avatar: The Last Airbender
6/6 Available at Nickelodeon booth San Diego Comic Con 2007 if presented with cards 1 to 5 Avatar: The Last Airbender
BP1 Bettie Page with a gold Facsimile signature issued a box containing a Zippo Lighter Bettie Page
BP1 Bettie Page with a silver signature issued a box containing a Zippo Lighter Bettie Page
BP1 General Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season One
BP2 General Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season One
M1 In 5 card cello-pack at Suncoast Video on purchase of BTVS Season One DVD - Title Card Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season One
M2 In 5 card cello-pack at Suncoast Video on purchase of BTVS Season One DVD - Buffy Summers Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season One
M3 In 5 card cello-pack at Suncoast Video on purchase of BTVS Season One DVD - Willow Rosenberg Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season One
M4 In 5 card cello-pack at Suncoast Video on purchase of BTVS Season One DVD - Xander Harris Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season One
M5 In 5 card cello-pack at Suncoast Video on purchase of BTVS Season One DVD - Angel Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season One
MS1 Suncoast Video/Media Play distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season One
B2-AL1 In BTVS Season Two collector's binder issued 2004 Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Two
BL1 Box Topper inserted BTVS Season One Boxes Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Two
BP1 General Distribution/Non-Sport Update Vol 10 #6 Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Two
BP2 General Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Two
M6 In 7 card cello-pack at Suncoast Video on purchase of BTVS Season Two DVD Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Two
M7 In 7 card cello-pack at Suncoast Video on purchase of BTVS Season Two DVD Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Two
M8 In 7 card cello-pack at Suncoast Video on purchase of BTVS Season Two DVD Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Two
M9 In 7 card cello-pack at Suncoast Video on purchase of BTVS Season Two DVD Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Two
M10 In 7 card cello-pack at Suncoast Video on purchase of BTVS Season Two DVD Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Two
M11 In 7 card cello-pack at Suncoast Video on purchase of BTVS Season Two DVD Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Two
M12 In 7 card cello-pack at Suncoast Video on purchase of BTVS Season Two DVD Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Two
B3-1 General Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Three
B3-2 General Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Three
B3-3 General Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Three
B3-4 Non-Sport Update Vol 10 #4 Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Three
B3-5 Mail-in Offer in Collect Oct 1999 issue Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Three
B3-SC Suncoast Video/Media Play distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Three
BL-2 Box Topper in BTVS Season Two Boxes Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Three
SD-1999 San Diego Comic Con 1999 Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Three
SFX-1 Distribution in U.K. Dreamwatch magazine #6 card back marked Cards Inc. Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Three
WC-1999 Wizard World Chicago 1999 Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Three
unnumbered Order form for Season Three Binder & Photocards - distributed in UK Season
Three Boxes Cards Inc - Paper format issue Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Three
B4-0 General Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Four
B4-1 General Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Four
B4-2 Non-Sport Update Vol 11 #5 Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Four
B4-3 Cards Inc. Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Four
BL3 Box Topper in BTVS Season Three Boxes Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Four
BM-1 Distribution in U.K. with BTVS Magazine Nov 2000 issue Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Four
BRC-1 Case Topper in BTVS Reflections: The High School Years Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Four
SD2000 San Diego Comic Con 2000 Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Four
SFX-2 Cards Inc. Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Four
WW2000 Wizard World Chicago Con 2000 Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Four
B5-0 General Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Five
B5-1 General Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Five
B5-2 Non Sport Update Vol 12 #5 (Not embossed) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Five
B5-2 San Diego Collector's Edition Non Sport Update Vol 12 #4 Embossed with Inkworks stamp xxx/777 Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Five
B5-3 Cards Inc. Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Five
B5-i inkworks.com exclusive Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Five
B5-SD2001 In 8 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2001 Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Five
BL4 Box Topper in BTVS Season Four Boxes Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Five
BC5 Case Topper - Is Buffy Dead? - Season Six Promo Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Five
BL1 Buffy and Dawn Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Five
BL2 Tara and Willow Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Five
BL3 Anya Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Five
B6-1 General Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Six
B6-2 Non-Sport Update Vol 13 #5 - Foil Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Six
B6-2 Non-Sport Update Vol 13 #5 - Non-Foil Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Six
B6-GG Gum Guide 1st Edition Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Six
B6-i inkworks.com exclusive Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Six
B6-SD2002 In 8 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2002 Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Six
B6-UK U.K. Exclusive Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Six
B6-WW2002 Wizard World Chicago Con 2002 Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Six
BC5 Case Topper in BTVS Season Five cases Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Six
unnumbered Pieceworks Promo Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Six
(a spacer insert in packets to disguise pack thickness to prevent sifting of packets for pieceworks card)
NSU-SD Non-Sport Update Vol 13 #4 San Diego Comic Con 2002 variant issue - Foil - xxxx/2002 Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Six
BE-CL Case Topper in BTVS Evolution cases Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Six
VU-1 Video Game Chaos Bleeds Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Six
VU-2 Video Game Chaos Bleeds Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Six
VU-3 Video Game Chaos Bleeds Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Six
B6-CL Case Loader Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Six
BL-1 Buffy Boyz Box Loader Rupert Giles Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Six
BL-2 Buffy Boyz Box Loader Xander Harris Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Six
BL-3 Buffy Boyz Box Loader Spike Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Six
B7-1 General Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Seven
B7-2 General Distribution NSU Vol 14 #4 Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Seven
B7-3 Midwest Nonsport Expo 2003/Fall 2003 Philly Show Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Seven
B7-4 Las Vegas Comic Con (Non-Foil) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Seven
B7-i inkworks.com exclusive Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Seven
B7-MEM U.K. Memorabilia Show Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Seven
B7-SD2003 In 8 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2003 Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Seven
B7-UK U.K. Exclusive Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Seven
B7-UK U.K. Exclusive Embossed xxx/300 Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Seven
NSU-SD Non-Sport Update Vol 14 #4 SDCC variant issue Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Seven
BL-1 Warriors Reunite Box-Loader Buffy Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Seven
BL-2 Warriors Reunite Box-Loader Angel Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Seven
BL-3 Warriors Reunite Box-Loader Buffy Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Seven
CL1 Case-Topper Final Farewell (Joss Whedon Autograph) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer - Season Seven
P-1 General Distribution - "The Master" Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Big Bads
P-2 Trade Shows/Conventions - "Angelus" Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Big Bads
P-3 Trade Shows/Conventions - "Willow" Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Big Bads
P-i inkworks.com exclusive - "Spike" Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Big Bads
P-UK U.K. Exclusive Cards Inc - "Glory" Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Big Bads
BL1 Triple Threat Box-Topper Jonathan Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Big Bads
BL2 Triple Threat Box-Topper Warren Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Big Bads
BL3 Triple Threat Box-Topper Andrew Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Big Bads
CL1 Case-Loader Bad Boys Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Big Bads
BB-1 BTVS Collector Bears General Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Collector Bears
P1 General Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Connections
P-1P USA Exclusive Refractor (Variant USA Cases) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Connections
P-FOA Refractor Friends of Allan - Dealers and Fans Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Connections
P-i inkworks.com exclusive Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Connections
P-UK U.K. Exclusive Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Connections
P-UKP U.K. Exclusive Refractor Variant UK Cases Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Connections
CL-1 Case Loader – Die Cut Coffin Card Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Connections
BL-1 Box Loader – First Love Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Connections
BL-2 Box Loader – Doomed Love Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Connections
BL-3 Box Loader – Mad Love Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Connections
BE-CL Case Loader – All New Buffy Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Evolution
BL-1 Box Loader – Buffy and Angel Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Evolution
BL-2 Box Loader – Buffy and Riley Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Evolution
BL-3 Box Loader – Buffy and Spike Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Evolution
B-1 General Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Memories
B-2 Non-Sport Update Vol 17 #5 Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Memories
B-i inkworks.com exclusive Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Memories
B-SD2006 In 10 card Cello-Pack at San Diego Comic Con 2006 Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Memories
B-UK U.K. Exclusive Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Memories
CL-1 Legacy Case Loader - Buffy Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Memories
BL-1 Three Slayers Box Loader – Buffy Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Memories
BL-2 Three Slayers Box Loader – Kendra Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Memories
BL-3 Three Slayers Box Loader – Faith Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Memories
unnumbered San Diego Comic Con 1999 Vampire Make Up Contest Card size 3¾" x 5½" in
conjunction with Dark Horse Comics Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Monster Makeover
1 of 46 B0uffy Summers - San Diego Comic Con 2000 - Fan Club Issue Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Official Fan Club
2 of 4 Spike - San Diego Comic Con 2000 - Fan Club Issue Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Official Fan Club
3 of 4 Xander Harris - San Diego Comic Con 2000 - Fan Club Issue Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Official Fan Club
4 of 4 Willow Rosenberg - San Diego Comic Con 2000 - Fan Club Issue Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Official Fan Club
1 of 4 Buffy Summers - Wizard World Con 2000 - Fan Club Issue Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Official Fan Club
2 of 4 Spike - Wizard World Con 2000 - Fan Club Issue Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Official Fan Club
3 of 4 Xander Harris - Wizard World Con 2000 - Fan Club Issue Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Official Fan Club
4 of 4 Willow Rosenberg - Wizard World Con 2000 - Fan Club Issue Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Official Fan Club
BTVS-1 BTVS Season One - Cast Group Picture Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Sky TV
BTVS-2 BTVS Season Two - Cast Group Picture Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Sky TV
BTVS-3 BTVS Season Three - Cast Group Picture Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Sky TV
BTVS-4 BTVS Season Four - Cast Group Picture Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Sky TV
BTVS-5 BTVS Season Five - Cast Group Picture Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Sky TV
BTVS-6 BTVS Season Six - Cast Group Picture Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Sky TV
BTVS-7 BTVS Season Seven - Cast Group Picture Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Sky TV
P-1 General Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: 10th Anniversary
P10-NSU Non-Sport Update Vol 18 #4 Variant issue at San Diego Comic Con 2007 Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: 10th Anniversary
P10-SD2007 In 13 card Cello-Pack at San Diego Comic Con 2007 Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: 10th Anniversary
P-i inkworks.com exclusive Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: 10th Anniversary
P-K U.K. Exclusive Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: 10th Anniversary
CL-1 Case Loader -Legendary Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: 10th Anniversary
DH1 In 8 card Cello-Pack at SDCC 2007 Dark Horse Comics Season 8 - "Buffy" Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: 10th Anniversary
DH2 In 8 card Cello-Pack at SDCC 2007 Dark Horse Comics Season 8 - "Xander" Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: 10th Anniversary
DH3 In 8 card Cello-Pack at SDCC 2007 Dark Horse Comics Season 8 - "Willow" Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: 10th Anniversary
DH4 In 8 card Cello-Pack at SDCC 2007 Dark Horse Comics Season 8 - "Dawn" Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: 10th Anniversary
DH5 In 8 card Cello-Pack at SDCC 2007 Dark Horse Comics Season 8 - "Faith" Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: 10th Anniversary
DH6 In 8 card Cello-Pack at SDCC 2007 Dark Horse Comics Season 8 - "Giles" Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: 10th Anniversary
DH7 In 8 card Cello-Pack at SDCC 2007 Dark Horse Comics Season 8 - "Ethan Rayne" Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: 10th Anniversary
DH8 In 8 card Cello-Pack at SDCC 2007 Dark Horse Comics Season 8 - "Amy & Warren" Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: 10th Anniversary
P1 General Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Reflections: The High School Years
P2 Distribution not known but Limited to 2000 Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Reflections: The High School Years
P3 UK Distribution Cards Inc. Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Reflections: The High School Years
MOS P-1 General Distribution Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Men of Sunnydale
MOS P-2 Non-Sport Update Vol 16 #4 - "Xander" Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Men of Sunnydale
MOS P-i inkworks.com exclusive - "Spike & Angel" Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Men of Sunnydale
P-SD In 7 card Cello-Pack at San Diego Comic Con 2005 Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Men of Sunnydale
P-UK U.K. Exclusive Cards Inc. - "Giles" Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Men of Sunnydale
CL-1 Buffy's Beaus Case Loader – Angel, Riley & Spike Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Men of Sunnydale
BL-1 Boys' Night Out Box Loader – Xander Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Men of Sunnydale
BL-2 Boys' Night Out Box Loader – Giles Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Men of Sunnydale
BL-3 Boys' Night Out Box Loader – Spike Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Men of Sunnydale
D-1 Box Topper - Anya/Tara Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Women of Sunnydale
DST-1 Box Topper Promo - Anya - Diamond Toys Tara & Anya Action Figures Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Women of Sunnydale
WOS NSU-SD Non-Sport Update Vol 15 #4 Variant Issue at SDCC 2004 Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Women of Sunnydale
WOS P-1 General Distribution - Buffy Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Women of Sunnydale
WOS P-i inkworks.com exclusive - dawn Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Women of Sunnydale
WOS P-UK U.K. Exclusive Cards Inc. - Anya Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Women of Sunnydale
WOS SD-2004 In 9 card Cello-Pack at San Diego Comic Con 2004 - Tara Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Women of Sunnydale
WOS-GG With Gum Guide Book - Cordelia Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Women of Sunnydale
CL-1 Case Topper - Working Girl Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Women of Sunnydale
BL-1 Double Lives Box Loader - Willow Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Women of Sunnydale
BL-2 Double Lives Box Loader - Buffy Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Women of Sunnydale
BL-3 Double Lives Box Loader - Faith Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Women of Sunnydale
01 Inserted in Palz Action Figure - Buffy Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Palz Series One
02 Inserted in Palz Action Figure - Giles Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Palz Series One
03 Inserted in Palz Action Figure - Xander & Giles & Willow Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Palz Series One
04 Inserted in Palz Action Figure - Xander Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Palz Series One
05 Inserted in Palz Action Figure - Darla Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Palz Series One
06 Inserted in Palz Action Figure - The Master Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Palz Series One
07 Inserted in Palz Action Figure - Buffy & Angel Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Palz Series One
08 Inserted in Palz Action Figure - Evil Clown (Nightmare Xander lunchbox exclusive) Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Palz Series One
09 Inserted in Palz Action Figure - Buffy Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Palz Series One
10 Inserted in Palz Action Figure - Buffy Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Palz Series Two
11 Inserted in Palz Action Figure - Cordelia Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Palz Series Two
12 Inserted in Palz Action Figure - Oz Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Palz Series Two
13 Inserted in Palz Action Figure - Jenny Calendar Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Palz Series Two
14 Inserted in Palz Action Figure - Drusilla Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Palz Series Two
15 Inserted in Palz Action Figure - Spike Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Palz Series Two
16 Inserted in Palz Action Figure - Kendra Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Palz Series Two
17 Inserted in Palz Action Figure - Willow (also in AFX Halloween pack) Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Palz Series Two
FCBD-1 Free Comic Book Day 2004 Catwoman
P-1 General Distribution Catwoman
P-2 Non-Sport Update Vol 15 #3 Catwoman
P-i inkworks.com exclusive Catwoman
P-UK Cards Inc. Catwoman
SD-C2004 In 9 card Cello-Pack at San Diego Comic Con 2004 Catwoman
CL-1 Case Topper - I Rule the Night Catwoman
BL-1 Box Topper - A Cat's Life The Cat Came Back Catwoman
BL-2 Box Topper - A Cat's Life Staking Out the Turf Catwoman
BL-3 Box Topper - A Cat's Life Cool Cat and Lone Wolf Catwoman
ML-1 Suncoast Video & Media Play Charmed Season One
NSU-1 Non-Sport Update (1999 Gummie Award Exclusive) Charmed Season One
P-0 General Distribution Charmed Season One
P-0 General Distribution - Variant (No Trademark on Title on Card Front) NSU Vol 11 #1 Charmed Season One
P-1 General Distribution Charmed Season One
P-2 General Distribution Charmed Season One
PB-1 Penguin Books signings Charmed Season One
PC-i inkworks.com exclusive Charmed Season One
SF-1 Sci-Fi Magazine Jan/Feb 2001 Charmed Season One
CL-1 Box Insert - Look for exciting new episodes... Charmed Season One
CL-1 Case Loader - Piper, Pheobe, and Paige. Sisters Three Charmed The Power of Three
BL-1 Boys of Charmed Box Loader - Leo Wyatt Charmed The Power of Three
BL-2 Boys of Charmed Box Loader - Cole Turner Charmed The Power of Three
BL-3 Boys of Charmed Box Loader - Darryl Morris Charmed The Power of Three
CC-1 General Distribution Charmed Connections
CC-3 Various Trade Shows Charmed Connections
CC-FOA Friends of Allan (Dealers and Fans) Charmed Connections
CC-i inkworks.com exclusive Charmed Connections
CC-P1 General Distribution Parallel of CC-1 Charmed Connections
CC-P2 Non-Sport Update Vol 15 #2 Charmed Connections
CC-P3 Various Trade Shows Parallel of CC-3 Charmed Connections
CC-PUK U.K. Exclusive Cards Inc. Parallel of CC-UK Charmed Connections
CC-UK U.K. Exclusive Cards Inc. Charmed Connections
CL-1 Die-Cut Case Topper - The Halliwell Sisters Charmed Connections
BL-1 Family Ties Box Loader - Leo Charmed Connections
BL-2 Family Ties Box Loader - Piper Charmed Connections
BL-3 Family Ties Box Loader - Wyatt Charmed Connections
P-1 General Distribution Charmed Conversations
P-i inkworks.com exclusive Charmed Conversations
P-SD In 7 Card Cello-Pack at San Diego Comic Con 2005 Charmed Conversations
P-UK U.K. Exclusive Charmed Conversations
CL-1 Case Topper - Sisters (Season 7) Charmed Conversations
BL-1 Our 2 Sons Box Topper - Leo & Piper Charmed Conversations
BL-2 Our 2 Sons Box Topper - Leo & Chris Charmed Conversations
BL-3 Our 2 Sons Box Topper - Wyatt & Piper Charmed Conversations
P-1 General Distribution Charmed: Destiny
P-2 Non-Sport Update Vol 17 #3 Charmed: Destiny
PC-2006 In 10 Card Cello-Pack at San Diego Comic Con 2006 Charmed: Destiny
P-i inkworks.com exclusive Charmed: Destiny
P-UK U.K. Exclusive Charmed: Destiny
CL-1 Case Loader - Final Farewell Brad Kern Autograph (Executive Producer) Charmed: Destiny
BL-1 Box Loader - Power Shortage Charmed: Destiny
BL-2 Box Loader - Powered by Possession Charmed: Destiny
BL-3 Box Loader - The Power of Love Charmed: Destiny
P-1 General Distribution Charmed Forever
P-i inkworks.com exclusive - Phoebe Charmed Forever
P-SD In 13 Card Cello-Pack at San Diego Comic Con 2005 - Piper Charmed Forever
P-UK U.K. Exclusive - Paige Charmed Forever
CL-1 Case Loader - The Power of 4 Charmed Forever
DW-SD2007 In 13 Card Cello-Pack at San Diego Comic Con 2007 Doctor Who Series 1 and 2
P-1 General Distribution Doctor Who Series 1 and 2
P-2 Unreleased but emerged after Inkworks demise Doctor Who Series 1 and 2
P-3 Chicago Tardis Convention Doctor Who Series 1 and 2
P-4 Unreleased but emerged after Inkworks demise Doctor Who Series 1 and 2
P-PS Philly Non-Sport Show Doctor Who Series 1 and 2
P1 General Distribution Elvis: The Platinum Collection
P2 Non-Sport Update Vol 10 #4 Elvis: The Platinum Collection
P3 San Diego Comic Con 1999 Elvis: The Platinum Collection
P-1 General Distribution Family Guy Presents Episode IV A New Hope
P-i inkworks.com exclusive Family Guy Presents Episode IV A New Hope
CL-1 Case Loader - Evil Empire Family Guy Presents Episode IV A New Hope
FCBD-1 Free Comic Book Day 2005 Family Guy: Season One
P1 General Distribution / Non-Sport Update Family Guy: Season One
P2 Non-Sport Update Family Guy: Season One
P3 Trade Show Family Guy: Season One
P-i inkworks.com exclusive Family Guy: Season One
P-UK Cards Inc. Family Guy: Season One
CL-1 Case Loader - The Peter Principle Family Guy: Season One
BL-1 Stewie's Library of World Domination Box Loader - Soldier Magazine Family Guy: Season One
BL-2 Stewie's Library of World Domination Box Loader - Machiavelli: The Prince Family Guy: Season One
BL-3 Stewie's Library of World Domination Box Loader - Sun Tsu "The Art of War" Family Guy: Season One
P1 General Distribution Family Guy: Season Two
P2 Non-Sport Update Family Guy: Season Two
P3 Conventions Family Guy: Season Two
P-i inkworks.com exclusive Family Guy: Season Two
P-UK U.K. Exclusive Family Guy: Season Two
CL-1 "Get Real" Case Topper - The Real World Family Guy: Season Two
BL-1 Stewie and Friends Box Loader - Please Fasten Seatbelts Family Guy: Season Two
BL-2 Stewie and Friends Box Loader - The Real Stewie Family Guy: Season Two
BL-3 Stewie and Friends Box Loader - Stewie Loves Death Family Guy: Season Two
P-1 General Distribution & in a 6 card Cello-Pack distributed at various Trade Shows Firefly: The Complete Collection
P-2 Non Sport Update Vol 17 #2 Firefly: The Complete Collection
P-i inkworks.com exclusive Firefly: The Complete Collection
P-UK U.K. Exclusive Firefly: The Complete Collection
CL-1 Outlaws Case Loader -Serenity Firefly: The Complete Collection
BL1 Partners Box Loader - Mal & Inara Firefly: The Complete Collection
BL2 Partners Box Loader - Zoe & Wash Firefly: The Complete Collection
BL3 Partners Box Loader - Kaylee & Simon Firefly: The Complete Collection
P-1 General Distribution The 4400 Season One
P-2 Non-Sport Update Vol 17 #3 The 4400 Season One
P-i Inkworks.com exclusive The 4400 Season One
P-SD2006 In 10 Card Cello-Pack at San Diego Comic Con 2006 The 4400 Season One
P-UK U.K. Exclusive The 4400 Season One
4400-1 In 4 Card Cello-Pack at San Diego Comic Con 2006 - Tom Baldwin The 4400 Season One
4400-2 In 4 Card Cello-Pack at San Diego Comic Con 2006 - Diana Skouris The 4400 Season One
4400-3 In 4 Card Cello-Pack at San Diego Comic Con 2006 - Shawn Farrell The 4400 Season One
4400-4 In 4 Card Cello-Pack at San Diego Comic Con 2006 - Isabelle Taylor The 4400 Season One
CL-1 Case Loader - Unlock Your Mind The 4400 Season One
BL 1 States of Being Box Loader - Alive The 4400 Season One
BL 2 States of Being Box Loader - Dead The 4400 Season One
BL 3 States of Being Box Loader - Reborn The 4400 Season One
P-1 General Distribution The 4400 Season Two
P-2 Non-Sport Update Vol 18 #3 The 4400 Season Two
P-i Inkworks.com exclusive The 4400 Season Two
P-SD In 13 Card Cello-Pack at San Diego Comic Con 2007 The 4400 Season Two
P-UK U.K. Exclusive The 4400 Season Two
CL-1 Emerging Power Case Loader The 4400 Season Two
BL 1 Turf War Box Loader - The A Team The 4400 Season Two
BL 2 Turf War Box Loader - Hijack! The 4400 Season Two
BL 3 Turf War Box Loader - SNAFU The 4400 Season Two
P1 "Twank" San Diego Comic Con 1997 Freaks
P2 "Rasty" San Diego Comic Con 1997 Freaks
P3 "Ligme" San Diego Comic Con 1997 Freaks
P4 "Caplan" San Diego Comic Con 1997 Freaks
unnumbered 5" x 7" 4 card sheet showing P1 - P4 Freaks
unnumbered General Distribution Free Comic Book Day May 3rd 2003
P-1 Dealer Promo Ghost Whisperer Seasons 1 and 2
P-2 Non-Sport Update Vol 20 #1 Ghost Whisperer Seasons 1 and 2
P-3 unreleased but available after Inkworks demise Ghost Whisperer Seasons 1 and 2
P-i inkworks.com exclusive Ghost Whisperer Seasons 1 and 2
P-UK U.K. Exclusive Ghost Whisperer Seasons 1 and 2
0 Starlog - Mail in offer (Large card 4½" x 2½") Godzilla: The Movie Supervue
GP00 Cards Inc. Godzilla: The Movie Supervue
MP1 Suncoast Video - 3 card panel Godzilla: The Movie Supervue
P1 Non-Sport Update Vol 9 # 3 (Large card 4½" x 2½") Godzilla: The Movie Supervue
P1 Not distributed - mostly destroyed Godzilla: The Movie Supervue
GC-BF Distributed at the London Book Fair, shows Cards Inc. on back The Golden Compass
GC-CFF Distributed at Cannes Film Festival, shows Cards Inc. on back The Golden Compass
GC-LS Distributed at the New York Licensing Show The Golden Compass
GC-P1 General Distribution The Golden Compass
GC-P2 Non-Sport Update Vol 18 #6 The Golden Compass
GC-Pi inkworks.com exclusive The Golden Compass
GC-SD2007 In 13 card Cello-Pack at San Diego Comic Con 2007 The Golden Compass
GC-UK Distributed by Cards Inc. The Golden Compass
GC-UKP Distributed by Cards Inc. The Golden Compass
CL-1 Case Loader - Other Worlds The Golden Compass
unnumbered General Distribution Goldeneye
unnumbered #/500 - Grafitti announces name change to Inkworks distributed at a convention in Hawaii Goldeneye
BB1 In DVD's at Best Buy Hellboy Movie Cards
P1 General Distribution Hellboy Movie Cards
P2 Non-Sport Update Vol 15 #1 Hellboy Movie Cards
Pi inkworks.com exclusive Hellboy Movie Cards
PUK U.K. Exclusive Cards Inc. Hellboy Movie Cards
1 of 5 Hellboy - In 5 card Cello-Pack at San Diego Comic Con 2003 Hellboy Movie Cards
2 of 5 Abe Sapien - In 5 card Cello-Pack at San Diego Comic Con 2003 Hellboy Movie Cards
3 of 5 Liz Sherman - In 5 card Cello-Pack at San Diego Comic Con 2003 Hellboy Movie Cards
4 of 5 Grigori Rasputin - In 5 card Cello-Pack at San Diego Comic Con 2003 Hellboy Movie Cards
5 of 5 Kroenen - In 5 card Cello-Pack at San Diego Comic Con 2003 Hellboy Movie Cards
BL1 Uncanny Allies Box Loader - Hellboy Hellboy Movie Cards
BL2 Uncanny Allies Box Loader - Abe Sapien Hellboy Movie Cards
BL3 Uncanny Allies Box Loader - Elizabeth Sherman Hellboy Movie Cards
CL-1 Case Loader - The Meaning of Pain Hellboy Movie Cards
HA-1 General Distribution - Coming Fall 2006 - IDT Hellboy Animated: The Sword of Storms
HA-1 General Distribution - Coming January 2007 - Stars Media Hellboy Animated: The Sword of Storms
HA-2 Non-Sport Update Vol 18 #1 - Coming January 2007 - Stars Media Hellboy Animated: The Sword of Storms
HA-i inkworks.com exclusive - Coming January 2007 - Stars Media Hellboy Animated: The Sword of Storms
HA-SD2006 In 10 Card Cello-Pack at San Diego Comic Con 2006 Coming Fall 2006 - IDT Hellboy Animated: The Sword of Storms
HA-T Distributed at Various Trade Shows - Coming January 2007 - Stars Media Hellboy Animated: The Sword of Storms
HA-UK U.K. Exclusive - Coming January 2007 - Stars Media Hellboy Animated: The Sword of Storms
CL-1 Case Topper - To Serve and Protect Hellboy Animated: The Sword of Storms
BL1 Box Topper - Give 'Em Hell, Boy Hellboy Animated: The Sword of Storms
BL2 Box Topper - She's a Hottie Hellboy Animated: The Sword of Storms
BL3 Box Topper - Honest Abe Sapien Hellboy Animated: The Sword of Storms
H1 Distributed with Fla-Vor-Ice Frozen Ice Pops Hulk
H2 Distributed with Fla-Vor-Ice Frozen Ice Pops Hulk
H3 Distributed with Fla-Vor-Ice Frozen Ice Pops Hulk
H4 Distributed with Fla-Vor-Ice Frozen Ice Pops Hulk
H5 Distributed with Fla-Vor-Ice Frozen Ice Pops Hulk
unnumbered "Sorry" card blank back if no card in pack - Distributed with Fla-Vor-Ice Frozen Ice Pops Hulk
unnumbered Inkworks Happy Holidays Large Card 5" x 3½" signed by Allan Caplan etc. and sent to
members of the Inkworks mailing list 2001 Inkworks
H-2003 Happy Holidays - Christmas Tree - Foil with 8 signatures on back Inkworks
unnumbered Inkworks 2000 - Exploding fireworks #/2000 sent to mailing list members - Unsigned Inkworks
unnumbered Inkworks 2000: A Look Back to a Memorable Year - sent to mailing list members as a
Christmas Card which opens to a five-card fold-out with 4 staff signatures Inkworks
unnumbered Inkworks 2000: A Look Back to a Memorable Year - sent to mailing list members as a
Christmas Card which opens to a five-card fold-out with 2 staff signatures Inkworks
INK-2002 Inkworks 2002 - In 8 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2002 Inkworks
KYH-1 Inkworks 2002 - Distributed at Hawaiian XVII Seminar Inkworks
INK-2003 Inkworks 2003 - In 8 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2003 Inkworks
INK-2004 Inkworks 2004 - In 9 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2003 Inkworks
INK-10 Inkworks celebrates 10 years 1995-2005 - In 7 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2005 Inkworks
INK-2007 Inkworks 2006 - In 10 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2006 Inkworks
INK-2007 Inkworks 2007 - In 13 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2007 Inkworks
SK-2005 Blank Sketch Card celebrating 10 years of Inkworks Inkworks Tenth Anniversary
SK-2005 Family Guy Sketch celebrating 10 years of Inkworks- Stewie - Artist - Chris Moreno Inkworks Tenth Anniversary
SK-2005 Family Guy Sketch celebrating 10 years of Inkworks- Stewie - Artist - unknown Inkworks Tenth Anniversary
SK-2005 Family Guy Sketch celebrating 10 years of Inkworks- Brian - Artist - unknown Inkworks Tenth Anniversary
1 The Island of Dr. Moreau - Dealer Distribution in a 8 card cello-pack The Island of Dr. Moreau
2 Dr. Moreau - Dealer Distribution in a 8 card cello-pack The Island of Dr. Moreau
3 Azazello - Dealer Distribution in a 8 card cello-pack The Island of Dr. Moreau
4 Lo-Mai - Dealer Distribution in a 8 card cello-pack The Island of Dr. Moreau
5 Sayer of the Law - Dealer Distribution in a 8 card cello-pack The Island of Dr. Moreau
6 Montgomery - Dealer Distribution in a 8 card cello-pack The Island of Dr. Moreau
7 Aissa - Dealer Distribution -in a 8 card cello-pack The Island of Dr. Moreau
8 Hyena-Swine Man - Dealer Distribution -in a 8 card cello-pack The Island of Dr. Moreau
P-1 General Distribution James Bond: Connoisseur's Collection Volume 1: The '60s
SD1 1 per day at San Diego Comic Con 1996 - George Lazenby James Bond: Connoisseur's Collection Volume 1: The '60s
SD2 1 per day at San Diego Comic Con 1996 - Sean Connery James Bond: Connoisseur's Collection Volume 1: The '60s
SD3 1 per day at San Diego Comic Con 1996 - Roger Moore James Bond: Connoisseur's Collection Volume 1: The '60s
SD4 1 per day at San Diego Comic Con 1996 - Timothy Dalton James Bond: Connoisseur's Collection Volume 1: The '60s
unnumbered 4 card sheet 5" x 7" of SD1-SD4 Dealer Distribution James Bond: Connoisseur's Collection
P-2 General Distribution James Bond: Connoisseur's Collection Volume 2: The '70s
P-3 General Distribution James Bond: Connoisseur's Collection Volume 3: The Bond Legacy
unnumbered Casino Chip 1⅝" issued 1999 James Bond: Connoisseur's Collection Volume 3: The Bond Legacy
unnumbered Casino Chip 2" with blue border issued 1999 James Bond: Connoisseur's Collection Volume 3: The Bond Legacy
0 Starlog - Mail in offer James Bond: Tomorrow Never Dies
P1 Conventions James Bond: Tomorrow Never Dies
P2 General Distribution James Bond: Tomorrow Never Dies
P3 Suncoast Video/Mediaplay/On-Cue Stores - 3 card panel "7½ x 3½" - P1, Unnumbered, P3 James Bond: Tomorrow Never Dies
P1 General Distribution (Large card 4½" x 2½") James Bond: The Women of James Bond
P2 General Distribution (Large card 4½" x 2½") James Bond: The Women of James Bond
P1 General Distribution & Non Sport Update Vol 10 #6 James Bond: The World is Not Enough
ML-1 Distributed at Suncoast Video & Mediaplay Stores James Bond: The World is Not Enough
DW-1 U.K. Distribution Cards Inc. James Bond: The World is Not Enough
J1-P1 General Distribution Jericho Season One
J1-P2 Non Sport Update Vol 18 #4 Jericho Season One
J1-Pi inkworks.com exclusive Jericho Season One
J1-PK U.K. Exclusive Distribution Jericho Season One
J1-SD2007 in 13 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2007 Jericho Season One
JER-2007 At San Diego Comic Con 2007 Jericho Season One
CL1 Case Topper - Hometown Defenders Jericho Season One
CH1 Coming Home Box Topper - The Return of Jake Green Jericho Season One
CH2 Coming Home Box Topper - The Greens of Jericho Jericho Season One
CH3 Coming Home Box Topper - Love and Survival Jericho Season One
P-1 General Distribution Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D
P-i inkworks.com exclusive Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D
CL-1 Case Loader - Underwater Adventure Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D
JP3-1 General Distribution - Spinosaurus Jurassic Park III
JP3-2 Non-Sport Update Vol 12 #3 - T-Rex Jurassic Park III
JP3-3 Distributed at Various Conventions - Raptor Jurassic Park III
JP3-4 U.K. Exclusive Cards Inc - Raptor Jurassic Park III
JP3-i inkworks.com exclusive - Pteranadon Jurassic Park III
JP3D-1 General Distribution- July 2001 Jurassic Park III 3D
JP3-A Distribution at Ames Department Stores in a 6 card cello-pack with 5 regular cards - Ames Jurassic Park III 3D
JP3SD-2001 In a 8 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2001 - July 2001 Jurassic Park III 3D
JP3SD-2001 In a 8 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2001 - July 2001 Jurassic Park III 3D
JP3SD-2001 Also issued separately with an Official Inkworks embossed stamp Jurassic Park III 3D
1 of 7 Distributed in Northeast US as part of Free Comic Book Day - Superman Justice League
2 of 7 Distributed in Southeast US as part of Free Comic Book Day - Batman Justice League
3 of 7 Distributed in Western US as part of Free Comic Book Day - Wonder Woman Justice League
4 of 7 Distributed in Midwest US as part of Free Comic Book Day - The Flash Justice League
5 of 7 Distributed in the UK as part of Free Comic Book Day - Green Lantern Justice League
6 of 7 Distributed in US States east of and bordering the Mississippi as part of Free Comic Book Day - Hawkgirl Justice League
7 of 7 In 8 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2003 and from inkworks.com - Martian Manhunter Justice League
B1 Kangaroo - Blockbuster Video via Wendy's Kid's Meal Coupon Kratt's Creatures
P-1 General Distribution Kung Fu Panda
P-2 Non-Sport Update Vol 19 #2 Kung Fu Panda
P-i inkworks.com exclusive Kung Fu Panda
H2007 Inkworks Holiday Wishes - die cut Kung Fu Panda Kung Fu Panda

regards

John

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JOHN LEVITT,

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And this is Part B

No. Card Title Set Title
TR1 Dealer Promo Lara Croft Tomb Raider
TR2 Non-Sport Update Vol 12 #3 Lara Croft Tomb Raider
TR3 In 8 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2001 Lara Croft Tomb Raider
TR3 Embossed with Inkworks Stamp Lara Croft Tomb Raider
TR4 UK Distribution Cards Inc. Lara Croft Tomb Raider
TR-i inkworks.com exclusive Lara Croft Tomb Raider
BL-1 Box Loader Movie in Theatres June 15 Lara Croft Tomb Raider
TR2-1 General Distribution Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life
TR2-i inkworks.com exclusive Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life
TR2-SD2003 In 8 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2003 Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life
TR2-UK U.K. Exclusive Cards Inc Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life
BL1 Box Loader - Brave and Beautiful Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life
BL2 Box Loader - Easy Rider, Deadly Mission Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life
BL3 Box Loader - Statuesque Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life
CL-1 Case Loader - Up from the Depths Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life
BiA-1 General Distribution Looney Tunes: Back in Action
BiA-1 Las Vegas Con 2003 Looney Tunes: Back in Action
BiA-i inkworks.com exclusive Looney Tunes: Back in Action
BiA-UK U.K. Exclusive Looney Tunes: Back in Action
LT-SD San Diego Comic Con 2003 Looney Tunes: Back in Action
BL1 Box Loader - Do it Yourself Flipcards "Your'e a Coyote be Wily!" Looney Tunes: Back in Action
BL2 Box Loader - Do it Yourself Flipcards "I've been shot" Looney Tunes: Back in Action
BL3 Box Loader - Do it Yourself Flipcards "I once caught" Looney Tunes: Back in Action
CL-1 Case Loader - "To the Duck Cave" Looney Tunes: Back in Action
H2005 Happy Holidays Lost - Sent to members of the Inkworks Mailing List - with Facsimile
signatures of Inkworks staff Lost
L1-1 General Distribution Lost
L1-DS Distributed at the New York/New Jersey Entertainment Show 2005 (Dee's Show) Lost
L1-FC Distributed by the Lost Fan Club Lost
L1-i inkworks.com exclusive Lost
L1-MS U.K. Memorabilia Show 2005 Lost
LS1-NSV Non-Sport Update Vol 16 #6 (Variant Issue) Lost
L1-PN Philly Non-Sport Show Fall 2005 Lost
L1-UK U.K. Exclusive Cards Inc. Lost
L-SD2004 In 9 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2004 Lost
NSU 1 of 2 Non-Sport Update Vol 16 #5 Lost
NSU 2 of 2 Non-Sport Update Vol 16 #6 Lost
SD-1 In 7 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2005 Lost
BL1 Tensions Box Loader - Jack & Kate Lost
BL2 Tensions Box Loader - Sawyer & Jack Lost
BL3 Tensions Box Loader - Sawyer & Kate Lost
CL-1 Case Loader - The Hatch Lost
L2-1 General Distribution Lost: Season Two
L2-2 Non-Sport Update Vol 17 #6 Lost: Season Two
L2-i inkworks.com exclusive Lost: Season Two
L2-SD2006 In 10 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2006 Lost: Season Two
L2-UK U.K. Exclusive Lost: Season Two
BL1 "Captives" Box Loader - Jack Lost: Season Two
BL2 "Captives" Box Loader - Kate Lost: Season Two
BL3 "Captives" Box Loader - Sawyer Lost: Season Two
CL-1 Case Loader - Fail Safe Lost: Season Two
LR-1 General Distribution Lost: Revelations
LR-3 Distributed at various Trade Shows Lost: Revelations
LR-4 Distributed at various Trade Shows Lost: Revelations
LR-i inkworks.com exclusive Lost: Revelations
LR-NSV Non-Sport Update Vol 17 # 4 (Variant Issue) Lost: Revelations
LR-SD2006 In 10 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2006 Lost: Revelations
LR-UK U.K. Exclusive Lost: Revelations
BL-1 Mission Survival Box Loader - Practical: Jack Shephard Lost: Revelations
BL-2 Mission Survival Box Loader - Warrior: Ann Lucia Cortez Lost: Revelations
BL-3 Mission Survival Box Loader - Philosopher: John Locke Lost: Revelations
CL-1 Countdown Case Loader - Every 108 minutes Lost: Revelations
L3-1 General Distribution Lost: Season Three
L3-i inkworks.com exclusive Lost: Season Three
L3-P U.K. Exclusive Lost: Season Three
SD2007 In 13 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2007 Lost: Season Three
CL-1 Case Loader - Rescue or Ruin Lost: Season Three
F-1 Lost and Found - In 9 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2007 Lost: Season Three
F-2 Found - Benjamin Linus - In 9 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2007 Lost: Season Three
F-3 Found - Jin Kwon / Sun Kwon - In 9 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2007 Lost: Season Three
F-4 Found - James 'Sawyer" Ford / John Locke - In 9 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2007 Lost: Season Three
F-5 Found - Desmond Hume / Charlie Pace - In 9 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2007 Lost: Season Three
F-6 Found - Kate Austen - In 9 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2007 Lost: Season Three
F-7 Found - Clair Littleton / Hugo "Hurley" Reyes - In 9 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2007 Lost: Season Three
F-8 Found - Sayid Jarrah / Dr. Juliet Burke - In 9 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2007 Lost: Season Three
F-9 Found - Jack Shephard - In 9 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2007 Lost: Season Three
P-1 General Distribution Lost in Space: The Classic Episode Series
P-2 Non Sport Update Vol 10 #1 Lost in Space: The Classic Episode Series
SP1 unknown distribution Lost in Space: The Classic Episode Series
unnumbered Dealer Promo (same Cast Photo as P-2) Lost in Space
P-2 Dealer Promo (Cast Photo) Lost in Space
P-2 Promo (Cast Photo) Autographed by Mark Goddard ###/600 Lost in Space
P-2 Promo (Cast Photo) also found with Inkworks Official embossed stamp Lost in Space
P-3 Non-Sport Update Vol 8 #6 Lost in Space
P-3 Non-Sport Update (Signed by Jonathan Harris, #/600) Lost in Space
P-4 Probably from 3 Card Panel Lost in Space
unnumbered 3 Card Panel with P3, P4, unnumbered diff - Suncoast Video/Media Play and On-Cue Stores Lost in Space
MP1 Non-Sport Update Vol 9 #1 & Dealers Distribution Lost in Space: Movie
MP2 General Distribution Lost in Space: Movie
0 Starlog Magazine Mail in offer Lost in Space: Movie
MP00 UK Distribution Cards Inc. Lost in Space: Movie
ML1 Suncoast Video (4 Card Panel) Lost in Space: Movie
WM1 Walmart Videos (2 Panel) Lost in Space: Movie
KM1 In 9 card cello-pack with a video purchase at K-Mart - John Robinson Lost in Space: Movie
KM2 In 9 card cello-pack with a video purchase at K-Mart - Maureen Robinson Lost in Space: Movie
KM3 In 9 card cello-pack with a video purchase at K-Mart - Judy Robinson Lost in Space: Movie
KM4 In 9 card cello-pack with a video purchase at K-Mart - Penny Robinson Lost in Space: Movie
KM5 In 9 card cello-pack with a video purchase at K-Mart - Will Robinson Lost in Space: Movie
KM6 In 9 card cello-pack with a video purchase at K-Mart - Major John West Lost in Space: Movie
KM7 In 9 card cello-pack with a video purchase at K-Mart - Zachary Smith Lost in Space: Movie
KM8 In 9 card cello-pack with a video purchase at K-Mart - Mission Robot Lost in Space: Movie
KM9 In 9 card cello-pack with a video purchase at K-Mart - Blawp/Debbie Lost in Space: Movie
GM1 In a General Mills 8 pack Cereal - The Mission Robot "Embossed" Lost in Space: Movie
GM2 In a General Mills 8 pack Cereal - Will's Robot Lost in Space: Movie
GM3 In a General Mills 8 pack Cereal - B-9 "Embossed" Lost in Space: Movie
GM4 In a General Mills 8 pack Cereal - Robot Ancestry Lost in Space: Movie
M-1 Unknown Distribution - "Hold on to your eyeballs" The Mask: The Animated Series
S-1 In Combo #25 - "Santa Mask" The Mask: The Animated Series
S1 Distributed at Suncoast Video Stores Men In Black
unnumbered Non-Sport Update Vol 8 #3 - "The Following is Top Secret" on back Men In Black
unnumbered General Distribution Men In Black
P1 General Distribution Men In Black II
P2 General Distribution Men In Black II
P3 General Distribution Men In Black II
P4 General Distribution Men In Black II
P-i inkworks.com exclusive Men In Black II
unnumbered Pieceworks Promo Men In Black II
(a spacer insert in packets to disguise pack thickness to prevent sifting of packets for pieceworks card
P-SD In 8 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2002 Men In Black II
CL-1 Case Loader - "Comin' through. MIB Brass" Men In Black II
BL-1 Box Loader - They're Back in Business Men In Black II
BL-2 Box Loader - They're Back in Action Men In Black II
BL-3 Box Loader - They're Back in Black Men In Black II
P1 Unknown Distribution as Promo was supposedly "destroyed" following set cancellation The Mummy
MR-1 Dealer Promo The Mummy Returns
MR-2 Non-Sport Update Vol 12 #3 (Back colour variant) The Mummy Returns
MR-2 Non-Sport Update Vol 12 #3 The Mummy Returns
MR-3 In 8 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2001 The Mummy Returns
MR-3 In 8 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2001 embossed with Inkworks stamp The Mummy Returns
MR-4 UK Distribution Cards Inc. The Mummy Returns
MR-i inkworks.com exclusive The Mummy Returns
MBL1 Box Loader - "When a chain of events..." The Mummy Returns
PN-1 General Distribution Naruto: Ninja Ranks
PN-GA GAMA Naruto: Ninja Ranks
PN-i inkworks.com exclusive Naruto: Ninja Ranks
PN-P San Diego Passport Program for Viz Media Naruto: Ninja Ranks
PN-SD2006 San Diego Comic Con 2006 Naruto: Ninja Ranks
PN-T Conventions Naruto: Ninja Ranks
BL1 Box Loader - Naruto Naruto: Ninja Ranks
BL2 Box Loader - Sakura Naruto: Ninja Ranks
BL3 Box Loader - Sasuke Naruto: Ninja Ranks
FCBD-1 Free Comic Book Day 2007 Naruto: Secret Weapons
P-1 General Distribution Naruto: Secret Weapons
P-i inkworks.com exclusive Naruto: Secret Weapons
P-SJ Hyuga Clan - Distributed in Shonen Jump Magazine March 2007 Naruto: Secret Weapons
P-T In 13 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2007 Naruto: Secret Weapons
PW-1 General Distribution Naruto: Way of the Ninja
PW-i inkworks.com exclusive Naruto: Way of the Ninja
PW-T Trade Show Naruto: Way of the Ninja
P0 In 8 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2002 The Osbournes
P1 General Distribution The Osbournes
P-i inkworks.com exclusive The Osbournes
P-UK U.K. Exclusive Cards Inc. The Osbournes
BL-1 Box Loader - Ozzy The Osbournes
BL-2 Box Loader - Sharon The Osbournes
BL-3 Box Loader - Kelly The Osbournes
BL-4 Box Loader - Jack The Osbournes
CL Case Loader - Lola/Ozzy The Osbournes
S1 Non-Sport Update Vol 7 #3 The Phantom
S1 Dealer Distribution Pinocchio
P1 General Distribution The Planet of the Apes Archives
P2 Non-Sport Update Vol 10 #2 The Planet of the Apes Archives
SFX1 Distributed in UK by Cards Inc. The Planet of the Apes Archives
H2004 Inkworks Holiday (Robots) Robots The Movie
P-1 General Distribution Robots The Movie
P-2 Non-Sport Update Robots The Movie
P-3 General Distribution Robots The Movie
P-4 Promo Card Encyclopedia Robots The Movie
P-i inkworks.com exclusive Robots The Movie
P-UK Cards Inc. Robots The Movie
R-SD-20004 In 9 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2004 Robots The Movie
BL-1 Box Loader (Hobby Box only) - Piper Pinwheeler Robots The Movie
BL-2 Box Loader (Hobby Box only) - Fender Robots The Movie
BL-3 Box Loader (Hobby Box only) - Diesel Springer & Lug Robots The Movie
CL-1 Case Loader (Hobby Box only) - Bigweld Robots The Movie
PR-1 Dealer Promo - copyright in white on back Roswell
PR-1 Dealer Promo - copyright in green on back Roswell
PR-2 Non-Sport Update Vol 11 #6 Roswell
PR-3 UK Distribution Cards Inc. Roswell
PR-i inkworks.com exclusive Roswell
RL-1 Roswell Boxes promo for Season Two Roswell
SD-1 Dealer Promo Scooby Doo Movie Story Cards
SD-2 Non-Sport Update Vol 13 #3 Scooby Doo Movie Story Cards
SD-3 U.K. Exclusive Scooby Doo Movie Story Cards
SD-i inkworks.com exclusive Scooby Doo Movie Story Cards
SD-WW Wizard World Con 2002 (Limited to 400) Scooby Doo Movie Story Cards
BL-1 Box Loader - Fred Jones Scooby Doo Movie Story Cards
BL-2 Box Loader - Daphne Blake Scooby Doo Movie Story Cards
BL-3 Box Loader - Thelma Dinkley Scooby Doo Movie Story Cards
BL-4 Box Loader - Shaggy and Scooby Doo Scooby Doo Movie Story Cards
CL-1 Case Loader - Another Mystery Solved Scooby Doo Movie Story Cards
P1 General Distribution Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
P2 General Distribution Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
P3 U.K. Exclusive Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
P-i inkworks.com exclusive Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
BL-1 Box Loader - Peek-A-Boo Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
BL-2 Box Loader - Buff-O-Rama Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
BL-3 Box Loader - Horrific Headlines Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
CL-1 Case Loader - Yo, Bro! Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
SDMM-1 General Distribution Scooby Doo: Mysteries and Monsters
SDMM-2 U.K. Exclusive Scooby Doo: Mysteries and Monsters
SDMM-i inkworks.com exclusive Scooby Doo: Mysteries and Monsters
C02 Happy Holidays Scooby Doo signed by 4 members of staff Scooby Doo: Mysteries and Monsters
BL-1 Box Loader (Hobby Box only) - Ghosts are transparent, mummies Scooby Doo: Mysteries and Monsters
BL-2 Box Loader (Hobby Box only) - We have a little puppy. Scooby Doo: Mysteries and Monsters
BL-3 Box Loader (Hobby Box only) - It makes us grin Scooby Doo: Mysteries and Monsters
BL-4 Box Loader (Hobby Box only) - When ghosts and sombies Scooby Doo: Mysteries and Monsters
CL-1 Case Loader (Hobby Box only) - We'd have put a great illustration Scooby Doo: Mysteries and Monsters
SKP-1 Dealer Promo The Scorpion King
SKP-2 Non-Sport Update Vol 13 #2 The Scorpion King
SKP-i inkworks.com exclusive The Scorpion King
SKP-UK U.K. Exclusive The Scorpion King
BL-1 Box Loader The Rock Cards - Cassandra The Scorpion King
BL-2 Box Loader The Rock Cards - Isis The Scorpion King
BL-3 Box Loader The Rock Cards - Balthazar The Scorpion King
CL-1 Case Loader - As All Men Kneel.... The Scorpion King
BB-1 Best Buy The Scorpion King
UMJ-1 Inserted in Music Soundtrack CD in Japan The Scorpion King
P1 General Distribution The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising
P2 Non-Sport Update Vol 18 #5 The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising
PFW Dee's Show (NY/NJ Expo 2007) The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising
P-i inkworks.com exclusive The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising
PK U.K. Exclusive The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising
P-SD2007 In 13 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2007 The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising
CL-1 Case Loader - Unlikely Warrior The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising
SP-1 General Distribution Serenity
SP-CEE Distributed at 2005 Chicagoland Collector's Expo Serenity
SP-i inkworks.com exclusive Serenity
SP-NSUSD Non-Sport Update (Serenity Variant Issue at SDCC 2005) Vol 16, #4 - Foil Serenity
SP-SD2005 In 7 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2005 Serenity
SP-UK U.K. Exclusive Cards Inc Serenity
SP-WW Wizard World Chicago 2005 Serenity
SP-WW Wizard World Chicago 2005 (Colour variant) Serenity
BL1 The Truth Within Box Loader - A Girl Who Knew Too Much Serenity
BL2 The Truth Within Box Loader - A Child Shall Lead Them Serenity
BL3 The Truth Within Box Loader - Beauty is the Beast Serenity
CL1 Browncoats Unite Case Loader - Browncoats Unite! Serenity
DST-1 Promo Box Loader - Action Figures Assortment Serenity
DSS1 In Serenity Action Figure via Diamond Select - Malcolm Serenity
DSS2 In Serenity Action Figure via Diamond Select - Fight to the Finish Serenity
DSS3 In Serenity Action Figure via Diamond Select - Reavers Attack Serenity
DSS4 In Serenity Action Figure via Diamond Select - Soldier of Fortune Serenity
DSS5 In Serenity Action Figure via Diamond Select - Jayne Serenity
S3-1 General Distribution Shrek the Third
S3-2 Non Sport Update Vol 18 #2 Shrek the Third
S3-3 UK Distribution Shrek the Third
S3-i inkworks.com exclusive Shrek the Third
S3-NY New York Toy Fair Shrek the Third
S3-SD2006 In 10 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2006 Shrek the Third
S3-T Various Conventions Shrek the Third
H2006 Shrek the Halls! Inkworks Holiday Card with facsimile staff signatures - Foil Shrek the Third
BL-1 Raul's Make-Up Tips Box Loader - Green Canvas Shrek the Third
BL-2 Raul's Make-Up Tips Box Loader - Femiminity Shrek the Third
BL-3 Raul's Make-Up Tips Box Loader - Ready to Party Hearty Shrek the Third
CL-1 Case Loader - Ogre Love Shrek the Third
NSU-1 Non-Sport Update Vol 11 #5 The Simpsons 10th Anniversary Celebration
P-1 General Distribution The Simpsons 10th Anniversary Celebration
P-2 General Distribution The Simpsons 10th Anniversary Celebration
P-3 General Distribution The Simpsons 10th Anniversary Celebration
P-4 U.K. Exclusive Cards Inc. The Simpsons 10th Anniversary Celebration
P-i inkworks.com exclusive The Simpsons 10th Anniversary Celebration
SD2000 San Diego Comic Con 2000 The Simpsons 10th Anniversary Celebration
WW2000 Wizard World Con 2000 The Simpsons 10th Anniversary Celebration
SC-1 Case Loader - Greetings from Springfield USA The Simpsons 10th Anniversary Celebration
P1 General Distribution Simpsons Mania!
P2 Non-Sport Update Vol 12 #6 Simpsons Mania!
P-i inkworks.com exclusive Simpsons Mania!
SD-2001 In 8 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2001 Simpsons Mania!
BL1 Box Loader - The Silver Box Card Simpsons Mania!
CL1 Case Loader - The Golden Case Card Simpsons Mania!
P1 General Distribution Sleepy Hollow: Movie
P2 General Distribution Sleepy Hollow: Movie
P3 Non-Sport Update Vol 10 #5 Sleepy Hollow: Movie
R1 Redemption Card (Not Redeemable; 500 Made) Sleepy Hollow: Movie
unnumbered Non-Sport Update Vol 8 #2 Sliders
P1 General Distribution Small Soldiers
P2 Non-Sport Update Vol 9 #4 Small Soldiers
P3 General Distribution Small Soldiers
00 Starlog - Mail in offer Starlog Magazine #252 - 4 Card Panel Small Soldiers
MS1 Media Play/Suncoast Video -4 Card Panel Small Soldiers
P-1 General Distribution Smallville: Season 1
P-2 Non-Sport Update Vol 13 #6 Smallville: Season 1
P-3 Conventions/Trade Show Distribution Smallville: Season 1
P-4 UK Distributions Cards Inc. Smallville: Season 1
P-i inkworks.com exclusive Smallville: Season 1
SM1-SD In 8 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2002 Smallville: Season 1
A1 DC Direct Toy Insert Promo - Clark Kent Smallville: Season 1
A2 DC Direct Toy Insert Promo - Lana Lang Smallville: Season 1
A3 DC Direct Toy Insert Promo - Lex Luthor Smallville: Season 1
1 of 3 Soundtrack CD - Lana Lang Smallville: Season 1
2 of 3 Soundtrack CD - Clark Kent Smallville: Season 1
3 of 3 Soundtrack CD - Lex Luthor Smallville: Season 1
CL1 Case Loader - Reign of Blood Smallville: Season 1
BL1 Secret Dreams Box Loader - Forbidden Kiss Smallville: Season 1
BL2 Secret Dreams Box Loader - Our Leader: Lex Smallville: Season 1
BL3 Secret Dreams Box Loader - The Real Lana?: Lana Smallville: Season 1
SM2-1 General Distribution Smallville: Season 2
SM2-2 Non-Sport Update Vol 14 #5 Smallville: Season 2
SM2-i inkworks.com exclusive Smallville: Season 2
SM2-UK U.K. Exclusive Cards Inc. Smallville: Season 2
SM-SD2003 In 8 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2003 Smallville: Season 2
CL1 The Key Die-Cut Case topper - The Mark of Jor-El Smallville: Season 2
BL1 Search for Krypton Boxtopper - Dr. Virgil Swann Smallville: Season 2
BL2 Search for Krypton Boxtopper - Krypton: The Lost Planet Smallville: Season 2
BL3 Search for Krypton Boxtopper - Hope Smallville: Season 2
SM3-1 General Distribution Smallville: Season 3
SM3-2 Non-Sport Update Vol 15 #5 Smallville: Season 3
SM3-i inkworks.com exclusive Smallville: Season 3
SM3-SD In 9 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2004 Smallville: Season 3
SM3-UK UK Distribution Smallville: Season 3
CL1 Case Loader - The Last Son of Krypton Smallville: Season 3
BL1 Judgment Day Box Loader - Jor-El Calls Smallville: Season 3
BL2 Judgment Day Box Loader - The Ultimate Sacrifice Smallville: Season 3
BL3 Judgment Day Box Loader - Bad to the Bone Smallville: Season 3
SM4-1 General Distribution Smallville: Season 4
SM4-i inkworks.com exclusive Smallville: Season 4
SM4-UK U.K. Exclusive Smallville: Season 4
CL-1 Nemesis Case Loader - Nemesis Smallville: Season 4
BL-1 Kryptonian Symbols Box Loader - Fire / Passion Smallville: Season 4
BL-2 Kryptonian Symbols Box Loader - Water / Emotion Smallville: Season 4
BL-3 Kryptonian Symbols Box Loader - Air / Intellect Smallville: Season 4
SM5-1 General Distribution Smallville: Season 5
SM5-i inkworks.com exclusive Smallville: Season 5
SM5-T Various Conventions Smallville: Season 5
SM5-UK U.K. Distribution Smallville: Season 5
CL-1 Case Loader - Banished Smallville: Season 5
BL-1 Vengeance from Krypton Box Loader - Nam-Ek & Aethyr Smallville: Season 5
BL-2 Vengeance from Krypton Box Loader - Brainiac Smallville: Season 5
BL-3 Vengeance from Krypton Box Loader - Zod Smallville: Season 5
SM6-1 General Distribution Smallville: Season 6
SM6-i inkworks.com exclusive Smallville: Season 6
SM6-P U.K. Exclusive Smallville: Season 6
CL-1 Case Loader - The Wrath of Zod Smallville: Season 6
S1-1 General Distribution The Sopranos - Season One
S1-2 Non Sport Update Vol 16 #3 The Sopranos - Season One
S1-3 In a 6 card cello-pack at Various Trade Shows The Sopranos - Season One
S1-FOF Friends of the Inkworks Family The Sopranos - Season One
S1-i inkworks.com exclusive The Sopranos - Season One
S1-SD In a 7 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2005 The Sopranos - Season One
S1-UK U.K. Distribution Cards Inc. The Sopranos - Season One
CL-1 Case Loader - David Chase The Sopranos - Season One
BL-1 Business is Business Box Loader - A Deal is a Deal The Sopranos - Season One
BL-2 Business is Business Box Loader - Pulling Strings The Sopranos - Season One
BL-3 Business is Business Box Loader - The Law is Closing In The Sopranos - Season One
P0 Starlog Magazine - Mail in offer Spawn - The Movie
P2 General Distribution Spawn - The Movie
P3 Available at San Diego Comic Con 1997 when purchasing Non-Sport Update subscription Spawn - The Movie
P4 In Tuff Stuff Collect! Spawn - The Movie
unnumbered Non-Sport Update Vol 4 #5 Spawn - The Movie
K1/1 Box Insert (Kay-Bee boxes only) Spawn - The Movie
P1 General Distribution - Spawn Spawn: The Toy Files
ST1 Not officially distributed - 4 toys on front Spawn: The Toy Vault
ST2 Not officially distributed - 3 toys yellow background Spawn: The Toy Vault
MS1 Not officially distributed - 3 toys purple bacground Spawn: The Toy Vault
SM-1 Distributed with Fla-Vor-Ice Frozen Ice Pops Spider-Man
SM-2 Distributed with Fla-Vor-Ice Frozen Ice Pops Spider-Man
SM-3 Distributed with Fla-Vor-Ice Frozen Ice Pops Spider-Man
SM-4 Distributed with Fla-Vor-Ice Frozen Ice Pops Spider-Man
SM-5 Distributed with Fla-Vor-Ice Frozen Ice Pops Spider-Man
unnumbered "Sorry" card blank back if no card in pack - Distributed with Fla-Vor-Ice Frozen Ice Pops Spider-Man
SC-1 Unreleased & appeared after Inkworks demise - White Paramount Logo The Spiderwick Chronicles
SC-1 Unreleased & appeared after Inkworks demise - Blue Paramount Logo The Spiderwick Chronicles
SC-2 Unreleased & appeared after Inkworks demise - Blue Paramount Logo The Spiderwick Chronicles
SW-SD2007 In a 13 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2007 - White Paramount Logo The Spiderwick Chronicles
SC1 In a 5 card cello-pack inserted in Spiderwick Chronicles DVD Unreleased &
appeared after Inkworks demise - Arthur Spiderwick Field Guide The Spiderwick Chronicles
SC2 In a 5 card cello-pack inserted in Spiderwick Chronicles DVD Unreleased &
appeared after Inkworks demise - Arthur Spiderwick Field Guide The Spiderwick Chronicles
SC3 In a 5 card cello-pack inserted in Spiderwick Chronicles DVD Unreleased &
SC4 In a 5 card cello-pack inserted in Spiderwick Chronicles DVD Unreleased &
SC5 In a 5 card cello-pack inserted in Spiderwick Chronicles DVD Unreleased &
1 of 4 In a 4 card cello-pack inserted in Video Game Unreleased & appeared after Inkworks demise - The Grace Kids The Spiderwick Chronicles
2 of 4 In a 4 card cello-pack inserted in Video Game Unreleased & appeared after Inkworks demise - Deep Forest Sprites The Spiderwick Chronicles
3 of 4 In a 4 card cello-pack inserted in Video Game Unreleased & appeared after Inkworks demise - Goblins The Spiderwick Chronicles
4 of 4 In a 4 card cello-pack inserted in Video Game Unreleased & appeared after Inkworks demise - Thimblejack The Spiderwick Chronicles
D-1 Diamond Toys - Action Figure Available with purchase Spike: The Complete Story
P-1 General Distribution Spike: The Complete Story
P-i inkworks.com exclusive Spike: The Complete Story
P-UK UK Distribution Cards Inc. Spike: The Complete Story
P-UKP UK Distribution Cards Inc. (Foil) Spike: The Complete Story
CL-1 Bloodlines Case Loader - Vampire Family Tree Spike: The Complete Story
BL-1 Hero's Journey Box Loader - Soul Spike: The Complete Story
BL-2 Hero's Journey Box Loader - Heart Spike: The Complete Story
BL-3 Hero's Journey Box Loader - Destiny Spike: The Complete Story
P-1 General Distribution The Spirit
P-2 General Distribution The Spirit
P-i inkworks.com exclusive The Spirit
P-MS U.K. Memorabilia Show The Spirit
P-PS Non-Sport Update Vol 19 #6 The Spirit
P-UK U.K. Exclusive The Spirit
H-2008 Happy Holidays The Spirit
H-2008 Happy Holidays signed by Allan Caplan The Spirit
0 Starlog Magazine - Mail in offer Starship Troopers
P1 Non-Sport Update Vol 8 #6, Combo #35, Wizard's Sci-Fi Invasion Fall 1997 Starship Troopers
P2 Dealer Distribution Promo Starship Troopers
P3 Unknown (features soldiers running from beetle) Starship Troopers
unnumbered 3 Card Panel (P2/unnum/P3) Suncoast Video/Media Play/On Cue stores Starship Troopers
SN-1 General Distribution Supernatural: Season One
SN-2006 In a 10 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2006 Supernatural: Season One
SN-i inkworks.com exclusive Supernatural: Season One
SN-T Distributed at Various Trade Shows Supernatural: Season One
SN-UK U.K. Exclusive Distribution Supernatural: Season One
CL-1 Crash Case Loader - John.... Supernatural: Season One
BL-1 Three Hunters Box Loader - John Winchester Supernatural: Season One
BL-2 Three Hunters Box Loader - Dean Winchester Supernatural: Season One
BL-3 Three Hunters Box Loader - Sam Winchester Supernatural: Season One
P-1 General Distribution Supernatural: Season Two
P-DS New York/New Jersey Non Sport & Entertainment Expo 2007 (Dee's Show) Supernatural: Season Two
P-FE Toronto Canada Fan Expo 2007 Supernatural: Season Two
P-i inkworks.com exclusive Supernatural: Season Two
P-UK U.K. Exclusive Supernatural: Season Two
SN2-SD20007 In a 13 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2007 Supernatural: Season Two
CL-1 Case Topper - Intervention Supernatural: Season Two
P-1 General Distribution Supernatural: Season Three
P-i inkworks.com exclusive Supernatural: Season Three
P-PS Philly Non-Sport Show Supernatural: Season Three
P-UK U.K. Exclusive Supernatural: Season Three
CL-1 Case Loader - Hellfire in Hell Supernatural: Season Three
P1 General Distribution Supernatural: Connections
P-i inkworks.com exclusive Supernatural: Connections
P-UK U.K. Exclusive Supernatural: Connections
SC-FOA Friends of Allan (Dealers and Fans) Supernatural: Connections
CL-1 Case Topper - The Devil in Me Supernatural: Connections
T2-0 In 8 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2002 Terminator 2: Judgement Day
P1 General Distribution Titan A.E.
P2 General Distribution Titan A.E.
P3 Non-Sport Update Vol 11 #4 Titan A.E.
P4 UK Distribution Cards Inc. Titan A.E.
P1 General Distribution TV's Coolest Classics
P2 General Distribution TV's Coolest Classics
P3 Non Sport Update Vol 9 #1 TV's Coolest Classics
BH-1 Binder Exclusive TV's Coolest Classics
P-1 General Distribution Twilight
P-i inkworks.com exclusive Twilight
P-MS U.K. Memorabilia Show Twilight
P-PS Philly Non-Sport Show Twilight
P-UK U.K. Exclusive Twilight
CL-1 Case Loader - Protector Twilight
HT-1 Hot Topic Exclusive - Who is Bella? Twilight
1 of 4 In a 4 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2008/Philly Show Fall 2008 - Edward
and Bella - not marked as Inkworks Twilight Promo Set
2 of 4 In a 4 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2008/Philly Show Fall 2008 - Bella - not
marked as Inkworks Twilight Promo Set
3 of 4 In a 4 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2008/Philly Show Fall 2008 - Edward -
not marked as Inkworks Twilight Promo Set
4 of 4 In a 4 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2008/Philly Show Fall 2008 - James -
not marked as Inkworks Twilight Promo Set
unnumbered In a 4 card cello-pack Korean CD Twilight Film Soundtrack - Bella - not marked as Inkworks Twilight CD Soundtrack Promo Set
unnumbered In a 4 card cello-pack Korean CD Twilight Film Soundtrack - Edward - not marked as Inkworks Twilight CD Soundtrack Promo Set
unnumbered In a 4 card cello-pack Korean CD Twilight Film Soundtrack - Jacob - not marked as Inkworks Twilight CD Soundtrack Promo Set
unnumbered In a 4 card cello-pack Korean CD Twilight Film Soundtrack - James - not marked as Inkworks Twilight CD Soundtrack Promo Set
P1 Artwork by Dave Dorman Celebrating the marriage of Dave Dorman and Denise McDonald - 9th August 2003 The Union of the Two Rings
P-1 General Distribution Veronica Mars - Season One
P-2 Non-Sport Update Vol 17 #1 Veronica Mars - Season One
P-3 In 6 card cello-pack at various Tradeshows Veronica Mars - Season One
P-i inkworks.com exclusive Veronica Mars - Season One
P-SD San Diego Comic Con 2006 Veronica Mars - Season One
CL-1 Case Loader - Best friends Veronica Mars - Season One
BL-1 Triangle Box Loader - Veronica + Duncan Veronica Mars - Season One
BL-2 Triangle Box Loader - Veronica + Logan Veronica Mars - Season One
BL-3 Triangle Box Loader - Veronica on her own Veronica Mars - Season One
VM2-FX 2007 FX Show Florida Veronica Mars - Season Two
VM2-P1 General Distribution Veronica Mars - Season Two
VM2-Pi inkworks.com exclusive Veronica Mars - Season Two
VM2-PT Various Conventions/Tradeshows Veronica Mars - Season Two
CL-1 Case Loader - Transition Veronica Mars - Season Two
BL-1 'Bad Boys' Box Loader - Duncan Kane Veronica Mars - Season Two
BL-2 'Bad Boys' Box Loader - Logan Echolls Veronica Mars - Season Two
BL-3 'Bad Boys' Box Loader - Eli 'Weevil' Navarre Veronica Mars - Season Two
DFP-1 Box Topper Promo inserted in Dynamic Forces Witchblade "Disciples of the Blade" Witchblade Season One
P-1 General Distribution Witchblade Season One
P-i inkworks.com exclusive Witchblade Season One
UK-P U.K. Exclusive - Cards Inc. Witchblade Season One
1 of 4 Box-Loader Picture Puzzle - ...en mystery (top left) Witchblade Season One
2 of 4 Box-Loader Picture Puzzle - chos... (top right) Witchblade Season One
3 of 4 Box-Loader Picture Puzzle - destiny protector (bottom left) Witchblade Season One
4 of 4 Box-Loader Picture Puzzle - ancient strong power (bottom right) Witchblade Season One
BT-1 Box-Loader Promo (Dynamic Forces - Witchblade Disciples of the Blade) Witchblade Season One
CL-1 Case-Loader - With an arsenal of amazing powers... Witchblade Season One
P1 General Distribution X-Files: Seasons 4 and 5
P2 Non-Sport Update Vol 12 #2 X-Files: Seasons 4 and 5
P-i inkworks.com exclusive X-Files: Seasons 4 and 5
XM-1 UK Issue X-Files Magazine - Cards Inc. X-Files: Seasons 4 and 5
X67-0 In 8 card cello-pack at San Diego Comic Con 2002 X-Files: Seasons 6 and 7
X67-1 General Distribution X-Files: Seasons 6 and 7
X67-i inkworks.com exclusive X-Files: Seasons 6 and 7
X67-UK U.K. Distribution Cards Inc. X-Files: Seasons 6 and 7
XBL-1 Box Loader Promo in Boxes of Seasons 4 & 5 X-Files: Seasons 6 and 7
XCL-1 Case Loader Promo in Cases of Seasons 4 & 5 X-Files: Seasons 6 and 7
BL-1 Box Loader - Partners X-Files: Seasons 6 and 7
BL-2 Box Loader - Friends X-Files: Seasons 6 and 7
BL-3 Box Loader - Companions X-Files: Seasons 6 and 7
P-i inkworks.com exclusive X-Files: Season 8
XF8-1 General Distribution X-Files: Season 8
XF8-2 Non Sport Update Vol 13 #1 X-Files: Season 8
XF8-UK U.K. Exclusive X-Files: Season 8
CL-1 Case Loader Promo in Cases of Seasons 6 and 7 X-Files: Season 8
XB11 Box Loader - Mulder/Scully embracing X-Files: Season 8
XB12 Box Loader - Doggett aiming weapon X-Files: Season 8
XB13 Box Loader - Mulder/Scully on sofa X-Files: Season 8
P1 General Distribution X-Files: Season 9
P-i inkworks.com exclusive X-Files: Season 9
P-UK U.K. Distribution Cards Inc. X-Files: Season 9
CL-1 Case Topper - Cigarette Smoking Man X-Files: Season 9
BL-1 Box Loader - Mulder/Scully X-Files: Season 9
BL-2 Box Loader - Doggett/Reves X-Files: Season 9
BL-3 Box Loader - Skinner X-Files: Season 9
P-1 Dealer Promo X-Files: Connections
P-FOA Friends of Allan - Dealers and Fans X-Files: Connections
P-i inkworks.com exclusive X-Files: Connections
PP-1 Dealer Promo (Parallel of P-1) X-Files: Connections
PP-UK U.K. Distribution Cards Inc. (Parallel of P-UK) X-Files: Connections
P-UK U.K. Distribution Cards Inc. X-Files: Connections
CL-1 Case Topper - The Truth is Out There X-Files: Connections
BL-1 The Informants Box Topper - Deep Throat X-Files: Connections
BL-2 The Informants Box Topper - X X-Files: Connections
BL-3 The Informants Box Topper - Marita Covarrubas X-Files: Connections
XF-1 General Distribution X-Files: I Want to Believe (Movie)
XF-P General Distribution X-Files: I Want to Believe (Movie)
XF-SDCC San Diego Comic Con 2008 X-Files: I Want to Believe (Movie)
X-i inkworks.com exclusive X-Files: I Want to Believe (Movie)
CL-1 Case Loader - Out of Darkness X-Files: I Want to Believe (Movie)

regards

John

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting John, I will look at my list to see what I am missing

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Great list John
Yes it is hard to make lists as they seem to become redundant soon after, Just when you think you have a thing covered something else pops out of the woodwork.
There are a couple of questions or comments I will bring up in a later post
is PCTodd going to reinvigorate the PCE if so with all the extra additions that the members of the forum have contributed too it will be double the size

Posts: 759 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks for posting John, I will look at my list to see what I am missing

or what I have missing from the list!

regards

John