Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Inkworks Promo Cards
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Inkworks Promo Cards
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
No No just a couple of remarks about some of them
Piko

Posts: 761 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Great list John, Made me realise I
hadn't updated my list - I've been searching for the sleepy hollow R1 and I've already got it.

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Great list John, Made me realise I
hadn't updated my list - I've been searching for the sleepy hollow R1 and I've already got it.

Thanks for the reminder as I forgot to add to the list the Bettie Page cards which I have now done although it will need updating as I have only mentioned two cards when Albert mentioned I believe 5.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Certainly added a few more to my wants list - wasn't aware of The Mask or Pinnochio

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piko:
Hi Hammer
Good buy could you tell me what the last or back cards on your Jurassic Park JP3-A packs are
My one has a Stomp & Chomp as the last card
Thanks
Piko

All 4 packs have different last cards