Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Heroes Archives CP1 What's up with this card?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heroes Archives CP1 What's up with this card?
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted
I was putting up cards today that have built up and notice these two. Heroes Archives that have the same date and the same number but different backs and fronts, what's up with this, anyone know?

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I have those, i think they were released at shows but the one was released a lot earlier than the other one and in the time space the contents of the boxes was changed.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Con Promo # 1
Ace

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ace of Hearts:
Con Promo # 1
Ace

I know what the number stands for, I'm not that dumb. I wanted know if it was another mess up, like Outer Limits P1, Xena 6 P1, Xena Liaisons P1 or The Hercules nn card.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Two different card sets.

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Oder:
quote:
Con Promo # 1
Ace

I know what the number stands for, I'm not that dumb. I wanted know if it was another mess up, like Outer Limits P1, Xena 6 P1, Xena Liaisons P1 or The Hercules nn card.

John - Don't think it was a mess up, just when this set was first advertised it was 2 auto's - 2 relic and then it was changed to 4 Autos and a new CP1 was released

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
Originally posted by John Oder:
quote:
Con Promo # 1
Ace

John - Don't think it was a mess up, just when this set was first advertised it was 2 auto's - 2 relic and then it was changed to 4 Autos and a new CP1 was released

Thanks