Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Andromeda DVD Promo Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Andromeda DVD Promo Cards
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Can anyone tell me what DVD the andromeda DVD3 Promo card was inserted into.
I have picked up 1 and 2 in DVDs but have purchased a couple of Season 1 #3 and there has been no card in them they were sealed .
Was the card inserted in another Series DVD or was it only inserted in a limited number of season 1 # 3 DVDs

Posts: 761 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That is a very good question. It is hard to recall almost 20 years ago. However, I have them all and I definitely pulled them all from DVDs. From what I remember, the 2nd dvd had either card dvd2 or 3 but not both. It was totally random. Let me dig some more for the answer.

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Also, I believe that they only came in the early release DVDs and I don't believe there was a sticker saying cards were inside. Let me check to see if I have dvd # 3. If I do, then the card was likely in there because i know that all of the dvds i bought in 2001 had cards in them.

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
the two #3 that i purchased were both sealed and both did not have a card.
I got them cheap so it was not so bad # 1 and 2 both had their respective numbers in them and both #3s just had the paperwork included ,
none of them had any indication that there was a card in them on the case.

Posts: 761 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Piko,

It's also possible that the card was inserted in a videocassette release. Andromeda ran right at the tail end of the usage of the VHS format. It was probably a little too late for laserdisc (cards did get inserted with those too in the 90's like those Tenchi Muyo foils that formed a puzzle).

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by piko:
Can anyone tell me what DVD the andromeda DVD3 Promo card was inserted into.
I have picked up 1 and 2 in DVDs but have purchased a couple of Season 1 #3 and there has been no card in them they were sealed .
Was the card inserted in another Series DVD or was it only inserted in a limited number of season 1 # 3 DVDs

Posts: 4400 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post