Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Night of the Living Dead from Imagine Inc., 1993
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Night of the Living Dead from Imagine Inc., 1993
 Login/Join

Picture of pcetodd
posted
Anyone have info on this item? Seems like a preview set, and if so it must be one of the earliest.

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I believe that Johnny says in this post that this was an 8 card set that was sold, not promos

http://nonsportupdate.infopop....717007476#5717007476

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
Thanks Tommy. I just read the thread. Interesting to know the three foil promos promote t his micro set. It was mentioned there are color foil variations, but has anyone else seen one?

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pcetodd:
Thanks Tommy. I just read the thread. Interesting to know the three foil promos promote t his micro set. It was mentioned there are color foil variations, but has anyone else seen one?

I have the three silver border promos for the On Location set as well as the fully autographed On Location 8 card set. They were sold either not autographed, as pictured, autographed by just Karl Hardman, Marilyn Eastman and Judith Ridley, or auto'd by those plus Keith Wayne and Judith O'Dea. Small but awesome card set!

Posts: 129 | Location: Maryland | Registered: February 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post