Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Batman (SkyBox) Audio Books Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Batman (SkyBox) Audio Books Cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Can anyone give me info on the 3 or 4 cards that came out in the mid-1990s ? Anyone have scans ? What specific audio books did they come in ? Anyone know where I can find these cards ??? Smile

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
David if it's the ones I'm thinking of, they are listed in the PCE, and their are 8 cards,

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Here is how the art cards #1-4 were issued

The above set I would say is very hard to find. I have this set, but only one, so I'm definitely hanging on to it.

These are how the photocards #5-8 were issued.

This set is not plentiful, but easier to find than the art card set it seems. There is one available now where you might think. (Not mine). Indeed, I don't even have this one, as I'm not as much a fan of photocards from the Batman movies, especially the older ones. Batman Returns Stadium club was OK.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I opened my set from the Batman/Two-Face/Riddler cassette and here they are, front and back.

The Batman solo card image is taken from Skybox "DC Masterseries" and the solo Riddler and Two-Face cards come from the Skybox "Saga of the Dark Knight" set, but the final card featuring all three characters is from the package art, so I think the image on the card is unique to this set.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dstrohmeng
posted Hide Post
There was a dealer at my local flea market that had a bunch of the art packs in his five packs for a dollar bin. I'd say he had at least ten. I only found one of the movie packs in there though.

Posts: 380 | Location: Buffalo | Registered: February 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The cards really aren't seen that often. I would definitely pony up the 2 bucks for the 10 packs. They could make for some good selling/trading material.