Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Batman (SkyBox) Audio Books Cards

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/274605453/m/3637026966

March 14, 2014, 12:36 PM
David R
Batman (SkyBox) Audio Books Cards
Can anyone give me info on the 3 or 4 cards that came out in the mid-1990s ? Anyone have scans ? What specific audio books did they come in ? Anyone know where I can find these cards ??? Smile
March 14, 2014, 01:45 PM
John Oder
David if it's the ones I'm thinking of, they are listed in the PCE, and their are 8 cards,

March 15, 2014, 03:01 AM
chesspieceface
Here is how the art cards #1-4 were issued

The above set I would say is very hard to find. I have this set, but only one, so I'm definitely hanging on to it.

These are how the photocards #5-8 were issued.

This set is not plentiful, but easier to find than the art card set it seems. There is one available now where you might think. (Not mine). Indeed, I don't even have this one, as I'm not as much a fan of photocards from the Batman movies, especially the older ones. Batman Returns Stadium club was OK.

March 25, 2014, 01:53 AM
chesspieceface
I opened my set from the Batman/Two-Face/Riddler cassette and here they are, front and back.

The Batman solo card image is taken from Skybox "DC Masterseries" and the solo Riddler and Two-Face cards come from the Skybox "Saga of the Dark Knight" set, but the final card featuring all three characters is from the package art, so I think the image on the card is unique to this set.

April 29, 2014, 08:38 PM
dstrohmeng
There was a dealer at my local flea market that had a bunch of the art packs in his five packs for a dollar bin. I'd say he had at least ten. I only found one of the movie packs in there though.
April 30, 2014, 01:25 AM
chesspieceface
The cards really aren't seen that often. I would definitely pony up the 2 bucks for the 10 packs. They could make for some good selling/trading material.