Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Ninja Turtles Figure Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ninja Turtles Figure Cards
 Login/Join

Picture of dstrohmeng
posted
Does anyone happen to know if there are any other Ninja Turtles figure cards are out there? I actually only have three in my collection. They seem to be really hard to find. This is the list I have:

Ace Duck
Antrax
April
April O’Neil
April, the Ninja Newscaster
April, the Ravishing Reporter
Baxter Stockman
Bebop
Bride of Frankenstein April
Captain Leonardo
Casey Jones
Chief Engineer Michaelangelo
Chief Medical Officer Raphael
Chrome Dome
Creature From the Black Lagoon Leonardo
Dirtbag
Donatello (Storage Shell)
First Officer Donatello
Foot Soldier
General Traag
Hose ‘em Down Don
Hot Spot
Hothead
Invisible Man Michaelangelo
Krang
Krang’s Android Body
Leonardo (Storage Shell)
Lunar Leonardo
Make My Day Leo
Merdude
Metalhead
Michaelangelo (Storage Shell)
Mondo Gecko
Monty Moose
Moon Landin' Michaelangelo
Movie Star Don
Movie Star Foot Soldier
Movie Star Leo
Movie Star Mike
Movie Star Raph
Movie Star Splinter
Muckman
Mutagen Man
Napoleon Bonafrog
Pizzaface
Rahzar
Rat King
Raphael (Storage Shell)
Ray Fillet
Retro Rocket Raphael
Rhinoman
Robotic Bebop
Robotic Foot Soldier
Robotic Rocksteady
Rock ‘n Roll Mondo Gecko
Sandstorm
Scale Tail
Scumbug
Sergeant Bananas
Shell Kickin’ Raph
Shogun April
Shogun Don
Shogun Leo
Shogun Mike
Shogun Raph
Shogun Shoate
Shogun Shredder
Shogun Splinter
Shogun Triceraton
Shredder
Skateboardin’ Mike
Slam Dunkin’ Don
Space Usagi
Splinter
Super Don
Super Mike
Super Shredder
The Mutant Raphael
Tokka
Touchdown Donatello
Triceraton
Undercover Donatello
Undercover Leonardo
Undercover Michaelangelo
Undercover Raphael
Usagi Yojimbo
Wingnut

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dstrohmeng,

Posts: 380 | Location: Buffalo | Registered: February 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Had no idea these existed... Looks like you know alot more about these than the rest of us!

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
I don't think Mona Lisa was ever issued beyond her first release and am pretty sure she never came out in the trading card waves which mostly ended up being KB Toys exclusives if I remember correctly.

Va,l

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dstrohmeng
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I'm not seeing any later issue Mona Lisas for sale, so I guess it doesn't exist. That was the list I compiled at the time they came out. Now that I'm checking, there might have been some other mistakes. I only got two of them at time (Rahzar and Krang's Android Body) and those were both at Hills department store. Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dstrohmeng,

Posts: 380 | Location: Buffalo | Registered: February 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have cards for the following figures- Lunar Leonardo, Moon Landin' Michaelangelo, Retro Rocket Raphael, Touchdown Donatello, Touchdown Michaelangelo, Touchdown Raphael,Touchdown Leonardo that are not on your list. Besides the cards listed above I have 23 other cards from your list. As someone with a huge Turtles collection I believe that there are a few figures on your list that never came with cards.
It would be great to find other cards if they exist.

Chickelini

Posts: 19 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: July 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
I have the Universal Monsters, Star Trek, and Apollo astronaut cards from this line.

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Aeolus,

I was thinking of picking up the Universal Monsters figures with cards but they've become expensive - none cheaper than about $80 each (except the Bride of Frankenstein is about half-price for some reason) whether on the web or in a comic/old toy store.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by aeolus14ummbra:
I have the Universal Monsters, Star Trek, and Apollo astronaut cards from this line.

Posts: 4375 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow Jess...$80 each? Really? I think I paid something like $2.99 each (on clearance) for the Universal Monster Turtles - and I mainly bought them for the cards; the figures were a "bonus" to my way of thinking!

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well, that's what they're asking. I haven't seen one actually sell in that range. Some dealers are still holding out for top dollar even though the top dollar customer disappeared quite some time ago. I'm a big fan of "Creature from the Black Lagoon" so I'm keeping my eyes open for a cheap one of those. Like you, I want the card more than the figure but the figure would be fun to keep too.

There was a guy at a local flea market early this month who had two boxes of Marvel Toy Biz figures, but they were from 1993-1994, so they didn't have the toy exclusive cards. He was unloading them for $5 each.

I can't believe no one else picked up on your screen name. I guess they missed the early episodes.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by aeolus14ummbra:
Wow Jess...$80 each? Really? I think I paid something like $2.99 each (on clearance) for the Universal Monster Turtles - and I mainly bought them for the cards; the figures were a "bonus" to my way of thinking!

Posts: 4375 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wasn't doubting the $80, but that's a crazy price for these toys. Even at the peak of their popularity, I believe that the "Stripes" figure was the most expensive TMNT figure and it went for something like $50 max back in the day (April O'Neil was hard to find at first too and usually got a premium price). Anyway, doesn't that guy on Pawn Stars always say that there's a BIG difference between the asking price and what something's worth? I'll keep a lookout for the Creature card for you Jess as I see them show up every once in awhile. Regarding my screen name, all I can say is...oh the pain, the pain.