Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    "Missing" Prisoner promos ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Missing" Prisoner promos ?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
A few years ago, Factory Entertainment did 2 new Prisoner promos that were supposedly lost in the mail on the way to San Diego, where they were supposed to have been given out at the SDCC. Did they ever surface ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Were they numbered in any way?

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I do not recall. You'd have to ask Darren about that. From what I remember, this was for the San Diego show when they did that Prisoner "map" promo set. They also had a second set of promos. The third set was supposed to consist of 2 new cards, and Darren said that he mailed all of them from the UK to CA to give out at the SDCC, but that the package was lost in the mail.

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I only have the Map and the P1-7. Never seen anything else

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
As far as the new Prisoner TV show, I have the map promo set, and P1 through P6.

The Prisoner Volume 2 (the original TV show) has promos 1 of 2 and 2 of 2.

I was enthusiastic about collecting cards from the re-vamped series until I actually started watching it, then kind of lost interest in the set. I was dissapointed in the new series.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post