Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Oracle Webmaster Promo Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oracle Webmaster Promo Cards
 Login/Join

posted
I was digging in a box recently and found an interesting foil pack called "The Webmaster" that was done to promote Oracle Magazine in 1996. Oddly, the packs only contain 4 cards but the back says there are 6 in the set. To complicate things even more the cards are skip numbered. Has anyone seen these before? Do you know if there are indeed 6 in the set and what the other 2 cards look like?

Posts: 13 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: January 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Todd, I used to have two of these. A guy at work gave them to me about 15 yrs ago.
Traded them to Mike Tilford.

Theres another card titled "The Virus" but that's all I know about them. I recall they were nice UV-coated cards.

Posts: 2205 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Billzee!

Only one more to go for the checklist (maybe).

Posts: 13 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: January 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The last one is The Lynx and it is card # 21.

Posts: 25 | Location: San Jose, CA | Registered: July 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Has anyone come across these recently ?

I still can't find any !

Posts: 4137 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
No, I haven't seen those - will keep my eyes open for them.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Has anyone come across these recently ?

I still can't find any !

Posts: 753 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post