Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Collectable Card Game (CCG) Promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Collectable Card Game (CCG) Promos
 Login/Join

posted
Does anyone know where I could buy/trade promos from the CCG Sim City? I've tried the Mayfair website, they stopped selling them; ebay was also bust.

Posts: 51 | Location: USA | Registered: May 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
CCG promos seem to be difficult to track down, i still need some from Alien V Predator but i just draw a blank whenever i try and track them down.

Hope someone has a good source.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
Shoot me an email. I have about a dozen different ones.

pcetodd@gmail.com

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Todd do you mean me or Daniel?

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NEMESISBOY
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel S King:
Does anyone know where I could buy/trade promos from the CCG Sim City? I've tried the Mayfair website, they stopped selling them; ebay was also bust.

Hi Daniel. I have some odd Babylon 5 and Stargate if you 're interested

Posts: 67 | Location: LONDON | Registered: September 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
i have a pile of different ccg cards that came in with a box of promos, sim city, killer instinct, x-files, fast break, highlander etc, not quite sure if they are promos, if you tell me what to look for on the cards maybe they are promos, would be happy to seel or trade Bouncey

Posts: 707 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
I know I had a handful or so for star trek, dbz, buffy and a few others that I didn't recognize. I'll see if I can dig em up.

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The problem with CCG promos is, most are not marked that they are a promo, i have heaps in a folder that i still don't know if they are a promo or not
Todd's PCE is a good guide to whats out there.

Posts: 97 | Location: Australia | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Daniel you could check with the following CCG card dealers.
www.trollandtoad.com
www.ccgcastle.com

Maybe they can help.

Posts: 569 | Location: Killeen, Tx, USA | Registered: June 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post