Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    EBAY removed my Cherry listing!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

EBAY removed my Cherry listing!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted
So, I had listed the 1993 Larry Welz Cherry promo 1A from Kitchen Sink for sale. It shows Cherry taking a bath in a kitchen sink! There is no nudity, and the caption is "Mmm! This is nice!". I'm astounded that they felt the card was sexually suggestive! What has this world come to?

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
They removed the Adult section but there are all kinds of items showing nudity for sale and they took down that card? Yeah, that one is tame compared to a lot of art/sketch cards. I think it would be allowed on Card Talk, in fact.

quote:
Originally posted by promoking:
So, I had listed the 1993 Larry Welz Cherry promo 1A from Kitchen Sink for sale. It shows Cherry taking a bath in a kitchen sink! There is no nudity, and the caption is "Mmm! This is nice!". I'm astounded that they felt the card was sexually suggestive! What has this world come to?

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have that card and had to look for it. Okay, it's a little naughtier than I remember but it's hardly explicit. You can type in something like "playboy photo" on Ebay and it wouldn't take long before you saw thinly-veiled or outright nudity but Ebay let those go for some reason.

If it bothers anybody, I'll take this down but I've seen some racy sketches stay on this board so I'll be surprised if this gets a thumbs-down.

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post