Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
EBAY removed my Cherry listing!

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/274605453/m/2887027996

December 16, 2022, 07:27 PM
promoking
EBAY removed my Cherry listing!
So, I had listed the 1993 Larry Welz Cherry promo 1A from Kitchen Sink for sale. It shows Cherry taking a bath in a kitchen sink! There is no nudity, and the caption is "Mmm! This is nice!". I'm astounded that they felt the card was sexually suggestive! What has this world come to?

December 17, 2022, 04:53 AM
catskilleagle
They removed the Adult section but there are all kinds of items showing nudity for sale and they took down that card? Yeah, that one is tame compared to a lot of art/sketch cards. I think it would be allowed on Card Talk, in fact.

quote:
Originally posted by promoking:
So, I had listed the 1993 Larry Welz Cherry promo 1A from Kitchen Sink for sale. It shows Cherry taking a bath in a kitchen sink! There is no nudity, and the caption is "Mmm! This is nice!". I'm astounded that they felt the card was sexually suggestive! What has this world come to?

December 20, 2022, 09:54 PM
catskilleagle
I have that card and had to look for it. Okay, it's a little naughtier than I remember but it's hardly explicit. You can type in something like "playboy photo" on Ebay and it wouldn't take long before you saw thinly-veiled or outright nudity but Ebay let those go for some reason.

If it bothers anybody, I'll take this down but I've seen some racy sketches stay on this board so I'll be surprised if this gets a thumbs-down.