Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    1991 Kayo Fire Engines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1991 Kayo Fire Engines
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
For years, we all thought there were only 4 promos for this set. Recently, some fellow started selling promo sets of 5, which appear to be legit. The backs of each card are numbered 000.

Anyone have extras on these ? The seller who had them on "that auction site" claims to have sold all of his promos, so I missed the boat. Frown

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Someone once told me there are about 15 different promo for that set, I only have the 5.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
David,
I have a set available. All 5 promos.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Michael, I just sent you an email

David

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi David,

The Kayo Boxing set also has at least 10 cards with the number "000" and marked "Sample" in red diagonally across the backs. You can see the ones I've found in my listing within the PCE additions thread in "General Promo Talk."

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by David R:
For years, we all thought there were only 4 promos for this set. Recently, some fellow started selling promo sets of 5, which appear to be legit. The backs of each card are numbered 000.

Anyone have extras on these ? The seller who had them on "that auction site" claims to have sold all of his promos, so I missed the boat. Frown

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post