Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Speed Racer Promo Card Question
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Speed Racer Promo Card Question
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have managed to find cards # 2, 3, 4, and 5 over the past few months, just by picking up sealed VHS tapes on ebay.

I saw a loose card # 7 sell on ebay about a month ago, but I missed that one.

Posts: 4557 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Have recently seen sealed VHS tapes with cards # 1, 7 and 8 inside. In fact, I have seen multiples of the latter two.

I still have never seen Card # 6 or the VHS that it came in.

Posts: 4557 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just to update the list

Adventure 1 "The Great Plan"
Adventure 2 "The Secret Engine"
Adventure 3 "The Fastest Car on Earth"
Adventure 4 "Race Against Time"
Adventure 5 "Crash in The Jungle"
Adventure 6 "The Desperate Desert Race"
Adventure 7 "Girl Daredevil"
Adventure 8 "The Royal Racer"

As mentioned, I personally have not yet seen the sixth VHS (Desperate Desert Race) with card # 6, but I have seen all of the others.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's card #6:

quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Have recently seen sealed VHS tapes with cards # 1, 7 and 8 inside. In fact, I have seen multiples of the latter two.

I still have never seen Card # 6 or the VHS that it came in.

Posts: 3469 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post