Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Buffy 7 incentive b7-uk
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffy 7 incentive b7-uk
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Being a recent member to Card Talk and having a few enquiries for trading I have been sorting my cards out to put some up for trade I find that I have Two buffy 7 b7-uk cards with the Cards Inc gold seal on them one has the gold seal with a very smudged number on it the other has a good looking number and also has an Inkworks impressed stamp dated 2003 like the Buffy 5 b5-2 cardI know that Inkworks took their stamp to SDCC one year and for a fee would stamp a card for you would this be the case or do I have a forgery and a good one if so wich is wich any one have an idea
Piko

Posts: 760 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post