Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Starbucks CLOVER COFFEES Small Batch coffee oversized promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Starbucks CLOVER COFFEES Small Batch coffee oversized promos
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted
Hey Guys and Gals!

It's been quite some time since my last post. Lot has happened, got married, quit collecting and went back to playing music.

I do still keep up with those dang Starbucks download cards though....geeez, when will it ever end!?!?!

The title says it all, they measure 2 3/4" x 4 1/4" and are foil embossed on the front with single color text on back describing the coffee region, flavor, etc. I don't have a photo upload acct. anymore or I would attach a photo. If someone wants to attach it here for all to see, just let me know where to send it. OR, if this has already been posted, let me know where and I'll look there.

Thanks
Cecil

Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Is this topic something that no one cares about? The cards are awesome but I can't figure out the lack of interest. Oh well......

Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Not much information about these, how do you get them? How many are there? What is he pic on the front?
I visit my local Starbucks often, I'll ask about these next time I'm there, but my local shop stopped the download cards long ago.
Anything else you can tell us about these, Cecil? Congrats on getting married by the way.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Thanks Don. I will try my best to get some pics uploaded. We just moved and my PC isn't running yet. There are some of the cards on the auction site. They are listed as Starbucks Clover Tasting cards they are gorgeous cards. They are available ONLY at stores that offer the Clover coffee. More info soon.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Wow, having seen these they are not what most of us collect, but interesting none the less. I'll look at my local stores and see if any have this Clover Coffee. Thanks for posting these.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
I have found 2 more different from the ones pictured. My bass player is a StarbucksCoffee Masterand he says there are 20 different coffees. But, we all know how Starbucks works....lol.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post

Here is what the back looks like, giving info of the coffee bean.